What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I'm not hijacking the thread too much but I gotta say that Nate I absolutely love that Ardor. What an incredible looker. How does she smoke?

University fl. '05,Thanx Jim delicious! In my CCC Officier LOOOng canted Dublin, Ken :tongue:
pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Thanks Raf I have a couple Ardors and they both smoke great. Now on to the pipe started off with Royal Yacht in a John Calich with coffee and now Dulcet in a Balleby.

PA in my GBD Bulldog.
Ya'll don't forget them boys represented by present avatar will be moving.

Some Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley (thx pipetongue) in a bent Dr. Grabow. This is some good tobacco that smokes well in any pipe I've used.

Jim

I'm in Winnipeg for a couple of days and only brought a couple of tobaccos with me, somehow ended up with 2 different vapers. I think I will load up a bowl of 2015 and head outdoors. Checked at the front desk if it is OK to smoke by the front doors or if I have to find an abandoned warehouse somewhere. They said the warehouse wouldn't work you can't smoke inside a building!! :p :p

Waking to some Commonwealth Mixture in a Tinsky tanblast rho, and a cupajoe.

Buddy

EMP in a Grants pipe shop bent bulldog and coffee.

I thought I'd posted a comment on that Ardor Nate but I don't guess I did... Delightfully Whimsical.. Like a clown holding ballons at the carnival.

H&H Relondo's own in a Pete 999

earlier , University fl. '05 in my Steve Weiner rust. Dublin, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

G&H Brown Irish X, my first experience with rope tobacco. Good stuff!

Thanks Puros the ardor is a great smoker. Smoked Royal Yacht in it since the day I bought it. Now im smoking 03 Blackwoods flake in a Renaldo Sahara.

Two pipes to-nite, both with Sam's Flake '06, My Dunhill Tan Blast Calabash and my Mike Brissett Druid's pipe, both wonderful smokers! Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.