What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Piet & Muddler...thanks for the thoughts and concern. 1 Tumor and 1 melatoma (spelling?) successfuly removed.

Going to finish this bowl of Walnut Flake in a less than 1 week old Askwith Author before I go pick him up.

ORLIK GOLDEN SLICE IN PETERSON RHODESIAN AT FIRESTATION

I'm smoking Diddly Squat as I am at the office!!
This afternoon Mudd and I will be breaking in the new Pete Poy's....... will be making up for it!

Piet Binsbergen":qepylg8z said:
I'm smoking Diddly Squat as I am at the office!!
This afternoon Mudd and I will be breaking in the new Pete Poy's....... will be making up for it!
Looks like your getting ready to enjoy the rest of the day.. Just getting morning things done here and heading out for some Dan's Blue Note in my Brebbia Ascot.. Had a hard freeze last night.. Last of the fall leaves will dance.. :D

Overcast & threatening a thunderstorm here. Piet & I had a great afternoon breaking in the new Pete POY's with Butera Matured Ribbon (too sweet for my taste but some air time should improve it) & Fillmore. Right now it's back to basics with FVF in a Pietenpauw.

Muddler":tnyv17tf said:
Overcast & threatening a thunderstorm here. Piet & I had a great afternoon breaking in the new Pete POY's with Butera Matured Ribbon (too sweet for my taste but some air time should improve it) & Fillmore. Right now it's back to basics with FVF in a Pietenpauw.
sounds like a great time!

union square in a salieni. hasn't rained here in two months, threatening storm clouds would send people dancing into the streets.

Over cast with a light mist. first bowl of the day was 3 coins of Escudo in a deep bowl
Ben Wade Martinique with a cup of Folger's on the side.
Old body is sore, spent the week re-working the wife's flower beds Pulled out close to 30 wheel barrow loads of Adobe Clay. then back filled with a mix of bagged garden soil/compost .

hey VE, hope you had a good morning!
Jip Just been over Mudd's place and had a real good time!!!

Now some PA in my new 2010 Pete Poy coffee on the side!!

old_salt":tvdy29ee said:
Over cast with a light mist. first bowl of the day was 3 coins of Escudo in a deep bowl.
3 whole coins?! wow. i got some work to do to build up to that. one coin makes me loopy.

bruins":18e0zkvo said:
old_salt":18e0zkvo said:
Over cast with a light mist. first bowl of the day was 3 coins of Escudo in a deep bowl.
3 whole coins?! wow. i got some work to do to build up to that. one coin makes me loopy.
Go on Bruinzy be a man Bro, do 4 in a bottleneck!!!

In my SHPC POY Tinsky Cauldron Peretti's Somerset fl.[Burley], in my Ashton ELX octo-paneled billard Uhle's "OO"[Burley] Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing :tongue:

Just past midnight, and settling down with some Billy Budd in my Stanwell ... See ya guys in the morn ...

Status
Not open for further replies.