What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy that Billy Budd Dean. Insomnia smoke of FVF in a GBD New Era billiard here.

Peterson Christmas 2010 in newly acquired Randy Wiley Freehand, the tobacco is excellent.

Hey Piet and Mudd.. You guys are dreaming right now.. Been out with some good old friends.. Cookout and lots of talk and beer.. Home safe..Heading outside to watch the wispy clouds and enjoy the peace of the stars... Having a bowl of SG Sam's Flake in my Big Head Meer.. Trying to figure out if I like this stuff or not.. Then to pillow land...Enough beers to chase away the nothings... Peace..
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

escudo, in a cob,,,what, never tried it in a cob?,,,me either until now,,,dry & cool,,,

Cromwell (Cigar & Tabac english blend) in a Stanwell. Amazing.

Matt

velveteagle":gk3s2a95 said:
Hey Piet and Mudd.. You guys are dreaming right now.. Been out with some good old friends.. Cookout and lots of talk and beer.. Home safe..Heading outside to watch the wispy clouds and enjoy the peace of the stars... Having a bowl of SG Sam's Flake in my Big Head Meer.. Trying to figure out if I like this stuff or not.. Then to pillow land...Enough beers to chase away the nothings... Peace..
Good Sat. Morn VE!
Glad you had fun bro, Up early this morn. thanks to my 4yr old!
Seems like our first summer rain may be in today!! off for some FVF in a new Mastro de Paja Stack billiard from Mudd!

P&C H&H Virginia Spice in an old Custombilt estate "Squat Tomato" shape.

SG Navy Flake in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian after a particularly good roast lamb dinner.

Spent the Afternoon in the Pipe Shop after going to visit our new pup.
Cleaned up one of Mudd's Mastro Roh's, I must say it is some of the best grain I have ever seen.
Also cleaned up another Mastro billiard stack Mudd gave me.

Just had a bowl of Plantation Evening in it and I must say the combo went down real well...............
Dang Mudd we need to get more of this stuff! It is slowly creeping into my no.1 Light English blend, right up there with AM pipe and Chelsea Morn and that says a lot man!!!
Thanks for the pipe Mudd!!!

Pleasure Bro. Looking forward to seeing that Rhodesian. Had a bowl of Plantation Evening earlier today - yes, it really is good stuff! Right now it's FVF (what else?!) in a Pietenpauw bulldog as the first drops of rain begin to fall. It'll probably wash out my trip to the river tomorrow but what the heck.

Too much wind Mudd, the rain is gone!!!!!
Cool bro!
Some more Plantation eve in the same pipe, damn good smoker!!

Roberto Ascorti smooth bulldog (1st year of his Caminetto resurrection) & the last crumbs of some PeeDee-gifted Wessex Brigade Campaign. :D

:face:

Been smoking PS Bullseye Flake most of the day in my Sav Prince. I like this combination about as well as escudo in the same pipe.

Escudo (of course) in a prince earlier and now in a Sasieni 4 dot dublin. (it's just like Bruins) is there anything better?
Maybe.... in a Piet Binsbergen Mushroom Bullcap for instance! :D

McClelland's 2015 in my new Savinelli Lolita

Status
Not open for further replies.