What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muddler":qm3plksb said:
FVF in a Jan Pietenpauw Rhodesian nosewarmer.
Ditto Mudd!!

Some of Muddler's well aged FVF in a Pietenpauw Rho, a spring evening, sitting on the patio, life is good!!
I smoke and think of all my good friends here!

Lesson learned today! Falcon filled with Stokkebye BS while walking the dogs unders a cloudless sky...that Falscon stem gets HOT :affraid:

Rugbysh9":1eatngzy said:
Lesson learned today! Falcon filled with Stokkebye BS while walking the dogs unders a cloudless sky...that Falscon stem gets HOT :affraid:
:scratch:

Orlik golden slice in MM Cob,, great recommendations Peter!

Sam's flake '06 in my Tim Hynick SHPC POY, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Germain and Son Esoterica Tobacciana Margate (Gifted) in my Erik Nording 5. Hot day here with a cold glass of cheer. :D
Chuck..

MisterE":j9428m50 said:
C&D OJK and Solani 656 in a Sasieni 4 Dot...... not at the same time of course...
Nice combo you got going there E!

Hamboorger Verrmaster in a Baki basket weave.

Winslow

Waking to some Ennerdale Flake in a Brebbia billiard, and a cupajoe. Long day in training lies ahead.

Buddy

I am so going to hurt the FVF when I get home this afternoon!!!!!!!
Looking forward to it!!

Starting the day with C&D BF #2 in a Neerup Rhodesian, LOTS of coffee

MacBaren Virginia Flake in a Stanwell Colonial Bent Egg

Mcclelland Honeydew in a Sav 625, and oh it is my 100th post how cool.

Started my morning with the open tin of Solani 656 in a Dunhill Canadian. Coffee, of course, goes go without mentioning... :bball:

Some SG Navy Flake in a Little Jan Pietenpauw rhodesian.

Aged Marlin Flake in a Pete Deluxe. With a dark, robust, sludge like morning beverage.

Languid moments spiced with birdsong -- no wind. Aged virginias hang about me as the day unfolds. Smoke.

Sam's fl. '06 in my Ashton dawg, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.