What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ERR in a deadstock Grabow Westbrook.

This is a proven winner of a combo that I smoked as a test to see how hard my cold was hitting me... sadly, I think this means I might as well put down the pipe until it clears up. Maybe I'll have another hack at chewing that GH plug!

Piet Binsbergen":i8u6iu12 said:
Ok, so it's done, the Castello will be a dedicated PA pipe, pure magic, it is giving me a hit I never got out of PA in any other pipe!!
YEA<YEA, I know, it's wrong smoking OTC in a pipe like this, but man, its good!
Hey Piet what ever works is what I say.. Finding joy in something is special enough.. I am not a person who wants to get confused with the facts of this or that.. Good starting point in life but no solid rules.. Smokem Up Partner..

SG Squadron Leader in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5.. :)

In my non-smoking hotel room with the window wide open, FVF in a GBD billiard.

i project more Quiet Nights in the 999. it has nothing else in it to date. dont forsee anything else other than perhaps Maltese or the like.

english convert i say. damn ya all :)

camo

Muddler":juwki0nt said:
In my non-smoking hotel room with the window wide open, FVF in a GBD billiard.
Careful there Mud Bud. Unless you're on the ground floor of course! :D

had to go clean the chimney out this evening. while i was up there, i thought it was a hell of a view, woods as far as i can see, so i smoked a bowl of butera cavendish in an ascorti while straddling the eves. watched a red headed wood-pecker make his rounds, screaming into every knot hole he came to.

Straddling, wood-pecker, screaming, knot holes....Maybe I need to try some butera again. :lol!:

bruins":vv30md5q said:
had to go clean the chimney out this evening. while i was up there, i thought it was a hell of a view, woods as far as i can see, so i smoked a bowl of butera cavendish in an ascorti while straddling the eves. watched a red headed wood-pecker make his rounds, screaming into every knot hole he came to.
Hey Bruins.. Did the same darn thing yesterday.. Nasty job but nice to sleep without worry of a freaking chimney fire.. Great night at the pool hall.. Won 3 out of 3.. Team won 12-3 now were shooting .. .Good night heading outside with my Big Head Meer and a bowl full of FVF with the cold air and sky full of stars.. Its good.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

FVF in a rustic Autograph 4. Earlier today, BBF in a Nording Freehand, MVF in a Autograph 5.

Falconer":g8x2h0zf said:
Straddling, wood-pecker, screaming, knot holes....Maybe I need to try some butera again. :lol!:
Fricking brilliant!!!
...............That on I too saw coming!!!!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

velveteagle":43129n6c said:
Piet Binsbergen":43129n6c said:
Ok, so it's done, the Castello will be a dedicated PA pipe, pure magic, it is giving me a hit I never got out of PA in any other pipe!!
YEA<YEA, I know, it's wrong smoking OTC in a pipe like this, but man, its good!
Hey Piet what ever works is what I say.. Finding joy in something is special enough.. I am not a person who wants to get confused with the facts of this or that.. Good starting point in life but no solid rules.. Smokem Up Partner..

SG Squadron Leader in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5.. :)
Amen brother VE, thanks for the shout out brother.

Muddler, good luck man and welcome to the working class!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

PA in a Goussard Olive Wood ... hmmm no woodpeckers
1098028714_185931293.gif

bluedigital":tpewpn1w said:
PA in a Goussard Olive Wood ... hmmm no woodpeckers
1098028714_185931293.gif
:lol!: :lol!:
None here either, just peckers, PA in a Tsuge Arashi!

Got some samples to go through and at the moment it's Dunhill 965 (12 years old) in my Pete ..... Man oh man it's sooo good....

velveteagle":coxieaxo said:
Hey Bruins.. Did the same darn thing yesterday.. Nasty job but nice to sleep without worry of a freaking chimney fire.. Great night at the pool hall.. Won 3 out of 3.. Team won 12-3 now were shooting .. .Good night heading outside with my Big Head Meer and a bowl full of FVF with the cold air and sky full of stars.. Its good.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
VE, the more you post about your life, the more i think you got life figured out!

started the morning off with frog morton in a binsbergen and it was damn cold driving with the window cracked...

bruins":2xdp58k3 said:
velveteagle":2xdp58k3 said:
VE, the more you post about your life, the more i think you got life figured out!

started the morning off with frog morton in a binsbergen and it was damn cold driving with the window cracked...
Hey Bruins.. Now that was a kind thing to cheer a soul in the morning.. " I think you got life figured out! "

I will tell ya what this mind and soul have figured out .. When I think I know something I close the door to learning anything more about it..

Life is like a dry tree leaf caught in the winds.. You can't figure out its path with any certainty, but you sure as hell can enjoy its journey...
Just a couple things that were dancing in my head this morning my Brother..Have a great day..

Solani Blend 656 Aged Burley Flake in my Big Head Meer.. ( Thanks Marco )

GH Choc. Flake in a Mastro billiard. Going to toddle over to the firehouse and vote when I've finished.

(Don't forget to vote today if you haven't already, U.S. Brothers and Sisters! :!:

Doc Manhattan":fvlb87i1 said:
GH Choc. Flake in a Mastro billiard. Going to toddle over to the firehouse and vote when I've finished.

(Don't forget to vote today if you haven't already, U.S. Brothers and Sisters! :!:
I vote BOB!

Ditto on the pipe doc.
C&D Plantation Evening in a Mastro bent billiard!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.