What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost finished off this 10g of Bernard's Magic moments. It's a nice blueberry snuff.

F&T French Carotte this morning, and all day yesterday. By far and away my favorite so far of the perfumed F&T offerings.

DrumsAndBeer":yce1yn0s said:
F&T French Carotte this morning, and all day yesterday. By far and away my favorite so far of the perfumed F&T offerings.
:cheers: I always keep a large tin on hand. Pretty much perfect for all day, any day

It's allergy season for me so I haven't been able to snuff very much but yesterday I got into some Sammy G Black coffee... Whoa! :drunken:

s.ireland":576tpejm said:
Pretty much perfect for all day, any day
- Totally!

F&T Morlaix. The more I do this snuff, the more I like it. Really perfumey, but it's brilliantly done.

High Dry Toast tonight. Been giving this one a bit more attention lately. Very subtle but quite excellent. I still like Toque Natural Toast just a touch better though.

DrumsAndBeer":6zgfweug said:
F&T Morlaix. The more I do this snuff, the more I like it. Really perfumey, but it's brilliantly done.
I sent my last roommate home with a thing of Morlaix. Sneaky little bum was sneaking it during his shift anyhow lol.

Mega tons of Toque Honey Whiskey tonight. God I love this snuff. :)

fubar shot of rum cut with fubar toast
also my standby of queens extra strong but with fubar plain. going to get something fruity up my nose in a few here

FVF... oddly good as a snuff. let it set with a little lime peel and some dired orange peel for a while. worked out well! i happened to find a flake that had been in a tin that i forgot about. didn't want to waste it!

somedumbjerk":bhrkmy4l said:
FVF... oddly good as a snuff. let it set with a little lime peel and some dired orange peel for a while. worked out well! i happened to find a flake that had been in a tin that i forgot about. didn't want to waste it!
What did you grind it with?

DrumsAndBeer":xnrgpyee said:
somedumbjerk":xnrgpyee said:
What did you grind it with?
Coffee grinder and mortar and pestle. Com to the pipe club on Sunday and I'll bring it!!

somedumbjerk":w3yakt02 said:
Coffee grinder and mortar and pestle. Com to the pipe club on Sunday and I'll bring it!!
I this the club that meets at the Rose and Crown? When do you usually meet again?

I can't make Sunday but I would definitely love to come down in the future. I am up near Sacramento and Sunday's are tough due to my work schedule the next day.

I did stop by and talk to Rick at Edwards last weekend. Picked up some Best Brown Flake while I was there. I try to pop in there whenever I visit my dad.

DrumsAndBeer":d0um6wlp said:
somedumbjerk":d0um6wlp said:
I this the club that meets at the Rose and Crown? When do you usually meet again?

I can't make Sunday but I would definitely love to come down in the future. I am up near Sacramento and Sunday's are tough due to my work schedule the next day.

I did stop by and talk to Rick at Edwards last weekend. Picked up some Best Brown Flake while I was there. I try to pop in there whenever I visit my dad.
This Sunday is the monthly pipe club meeting at Edwards. The rose and crown thing is on Thursdays usually. I tried to get a Saturday group going but got caught up with life. Let me know when you are coming down and I'll get something together

Bernard alt altbayerischer schmalzler with some Earl Grey on the side.

Too windy for a pipe tonight. So it's High Dry Toast time. Goes good with a cold Black Butte Porter.

Roderick (toque) ground up some Rustica in his normal grind and coarse. I have 50 grams of each coming. Some people say the drip is horrendous, others say "what drip?" The consensus is a little bit will do you. And if you do too much you better lay down.

I can hardly wait!

:cheers: 

Slide":lj0xl4lu said:
Roderick (toque) ground up some Rustica in his normal grind and coarse. I have 50 grams of each coming. Some people say the drip is horrendous, others say "what drip?" The consensus is a little bit will do you. And if you do too much you better lay down.

I can hardly wait!

:cheers: 
Out of general interest in all things tobacco I decided to read up on this snuff and it sounds like pure evil. How many snuffs come with a strength warning? :evil: 

Tonight Toque Natural Toast, followed by F&T High Dry Toast.

Today it's all about Bernard Original Brasil Doppelt-Fermentiert

Schmalzlerfranzl! :shock: 

Status
Not open for further replies.