What is your favorite cigar?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#1. Rocky Patel Vintage 1990s.
#2. A. Fuente Hemingway

and recently for boldness factor

#3. Cain F. by the makers of Oliva.

I like anything by CAO, specifically the LX2. Recently I've been hooked on Kristoff.

I love all kinds of cigars, but until yesterday I didn't really have a favorite. Now I do: Trinidad Reyes. That is a small Cuban, which is relatively mild, while still packing plenty of character.

I enjoy a robust maduro/oscuro when I attend to a cigar. My favorite is Partagas Black Label Magnifico. 6 x 54 ring guage. I also like Punch Magnums.

Just scored a box of Hemingway classics and signatures-both maduros, and a box of between the lines. :cheers:

The best all time cigar that I have smoked is the Cohiba Esplendido that I only get to enjoy when I visit a business associate up in Canada, he gets them from a ISOM gov official when he is down there on business. My favorite domestic is the Montecristo Afrique Kilimanjaro, I am especially fond of camaroons.

My favorite is Padron Anniversario Imperiales in Maduro. Best I have ever had though not cheap.

Cheers,
Dave

Romeo y Julieta Mille Fleurs, Partagas Corona and Ramon Allones Small Club. All these are cigars that I can smoke everyday.

I buy maybe two boxes of cigars a year...generally Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classics...smooth, medium bodied, easy to light (pigtail tip)..Even the wife thinks it is not "too smelly"!

I'm a fan of the Cohiba Siglo 1. That leathery taste goes great with a whiskey & dry on a cool night and doesn't take hours to smoke. Well that and twenty others i can't decide.

The smoothest has been a Montecristo Serie C. I like the CAO Brazilia for a good maduro, as well.

Current favs are the Illusione Holy Lance both in natural and maduro and any of the Epernay sizes.

I have been on a Camacho cojoro kick lately

Some of my other favorites are:

Tatuaje Regios
Montecristo #2
H.Uppman Mag 50
Viaje Exclusivo

ftrplt":xgh95cz0 said:
No can answer with just one :D Been smoking cigars too long with too many favorites :heart: :cheers: FTRPLT
My sentiments exactly. I'm new to pipes, but not to cigars. I have smoked so many (and so many great ones) that I would have a devil of a time picking one favorite. There are other factors that determine what my tastebuds are craving to smoke.

Believe it or not while I enjoy everything from oriental to fragranced pipe tobaccos, I do not like the taste or smell of cigars.