What movie are you watching?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just recently splurged on Amazon and picked up the most recent release by Director Guy Ritchie.  Unfortunately, this one didn't impress me as much as some of his prior films which I absolutely loved.  I found the story and the character development wanting, but it was still entertaining.  As is common with Guy Ritchie films, there were a lot of good, bad guys. Or is it bad good guys?  I will say that Hugh Grant gave an impressive performance, IMO.  I'd give it a 6/10, but wouldn't drop the money to buy it again.  Its a worthy rental in the $3.99-$5.99 range.

Just my $.02

Beagle

51gbS7y9B2L._AC_UY218_ML3_.jpg

Always a favorite!

Cheers,

RR

A1NKpY1p+aL._AC_UY218_.jpg

Never saw many James Bond movies back in the day. Certainly never saw this one before. Fortunately my library has re-opened for curbside pickup and have a bunch of catching up to do. Pretty good flick.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":6qidnmgs said:
41Mgd6hiriL._AC_UY218_.jpg

Kewl!

Cheers,

RR

I never thought I’d say it but Skyfall has taken over my number one position as favorite Bond flick. I love each & every story / action segment.

Notes: The film is the third to star Daniel Craig as fictional MI6 agent James Bond and features Javier Bardem as Raoul Silva, the villain, and Judi Dench in her final appearance as M. It was directed by Sam Mendes and written by Neal Purvis, Robert Wade, and John Logan, and features the theme song "Skyfall", written and performed by Adele.

It doesn’t get any better than that. IMHO

91MWmWmKwfL._AC_UY218_.jpg

Got this based on the title alone. Thought it was about music. Got that wrong. Looks like there's another movie with the same name. My bad.

Still, not a bad flick but not what I expected.

Cheers,

RR