Who am I?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could ship him a pound of sugar free gummy bears AKA The Devils confectionery

lord knows i could use it lol. no we just went and vought tge rations. i have come to tge concussion dogs are democrats. not ti offend any one but the joke is tgey lat around beg for food and expect a place to stay and everything payed for.

We'll get the dog food shipped as soon as we can find the best price on postage. They charge by weight, you know....

arkansaspiper":u789q76y said:
lord knows i could use it lol. no we just went and vought tge rations. i have come to tge concussion dogs are democrats. not ti offend any one but the joke is tgey lat around beg for food and expect a place to stay and everything payed for.
Strong words for you sir. Have things changed at home?

no no i speak of my dogs im a republican conservative and they well they are dems librals if you will.

arkansaspiper":ucnlv96k said:
did i win a 67 vet stingray
um, no.... Isn't being the first correct guesser enough? Think of the book tour! Write about your trials and eventual victory. Speeches to high school graduates. The cool medal! The money! The fame!

The women at your feet, worshipping your keen intellect..... Think of it man!

Ozark Wizard":w527lj1s said:
arkansaspiper":w527lj1s said:
did i win a 67 vet stingray
um,      no.... Isn't being the first correct guesser enough? Think of the book tour! Write about your trials and eventual victory. Speeches to high school graduates. The cool medal! The money! The fame!

The women at your feet, worshipping your keen intellect..... Think of it man!  
Ozark... I can't breath... funniest comeback in the history of the BoB.... No words.... should have sent a poet

idc if i get anything i just was told something about a possible pipe for the winner but its all gut