BoB Portrait Gallery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob_In_MO":4fstg1re said:
Another picture of Harlock - at his best. :D

001308268.jpg
looks like a young Donald Sutherland.

Never got around to posting in this thread.... The other night at a bar a friend snapped this pic of me and my gal so I figured why not
1b482a2f.jpg

Here is a picture of my fiance and I. I have my trusty Peterson St. Patty's Day 2008 bent brandy.

426973_2812335756917_1514460312_32312064_140569578_n.jpg

Well, I guess I can't say this anymore:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nHCw1qr_oR4" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Indeed, Mr. Kaplan. I felt I should supply a face with name so people like you and Harlock don't spread a false impression of me. ;)

Here's this guy. Hanging out where I spend most of my free time.

IMG_3358.jpg

Abe

Is it just me or does Plumbernator remind you guys a bit of Carlos Santana?

As for me I am trying to find a pic of me, I destroyed many that I could get my hands on lol

Can't beat that last pic for sure!

Don't recall if I'm in this or not. Wife snapped this over the weekend. Relaxing on Sunday morning by the maintenance nightmare, er, pool.....

I don't always look that stern, I think the sun was in my eyes...

Well I hate to do this to you good folks. But here it is a pic of my ugly mug. You'll notice I'm not smiling much, that's to hide my pointy teeth.