Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sloppy Joe Hemingway":wv16yzxh said:
Kaiser, the Air Force always told us they were broken when we were flying aboard. And we're Marines, so we believed them and made a game of the bottles instead. :x :roll: :lol:
Wait...you believed the Air Force? (no offense to the BoB bombers)
AF-"The piss tube is broken."
Army- "Then you're gonna have fun cleaning your plane when I piss in it anyhow."

Marine- "Okay I'll piss in a bottle."

AF- "The piss tube is broken."
AF- "John it's just on board there's no grunts on the bird we can use the piss tube, matter of fact break out the keg."

kaiser83":b2ch3xmt said:
Sloppy Joe Hemingway":b2ch3xmt said:
Kaiser, the Air Force always told us they were broken when we were flying aboard. And we're Marines, so we believed them and made a game of the bottles instead. :x :roll: :lol:
Wait...you believed the Air Force? (no offense to the BoB bombers)
Army- "Then you're gonna have fun cleaning your plane when I piss in it anyhow."

Marine- "Okay I'll piss in a bottle."

AF- "The piss tube is broken."
AF- "John it's just on board there's no grunts on the bird we can use the piss tube, matter of fact break out the keg."
That's good. Thanks for the laugh to start the day!

i.keenum":ok426tqx said:
Whats the dialog if you really need to drop a deuce? :shock:
:affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

Bombs away!

(and that refers to the actual subject of the thread, not to i.keenum's question)

My bomb is armed and deployed!

May god have mercy on that poor soul :twisted:

And if anyone needs me, I'll be over in medical having knee surgery (finally!) :face:

s.ireland":gupxl1ui said:

And if anyone needs me, I'll be over in medical having knee surgery (finally!) :face:
I hope all goes well for you brother, and you got a civilian doc. I'd hate for one of the random Doc's or Docks around these here boards to be coming at you scalpel in hand and pipe in mouth.

Bird has been deployed....ETA on schedule. First run of pidgeon bomb.....hope those little buggers can steer.

Hope All goes well with the knee....wishing you a speedy recovery.

Bomb en route!

patrio10.jpg

s.ireland":mpteg8he said:

Hope all goes well, brother, and you get some time to sit around, recuperate, and smoke!

my bomb was deployed today as well, but the PO said it might be a sat or mon delivery,, Sorry...I blew that, BUT on the good side, it will be WELL worth the wait, whoever you are. LOL

I have the tracking number if blackhorse is still requiring it.

DustyRoundup":5zu6pv8b said:
my bomb was deployed today as well, but the PO said it might be a sat or mon delivery
Yes Sir, but don't count on that either. I shipped a couple of samples to Monbla a while back - regular ground shipping - and it got there in 2-days, along with the Bomb I sent that month.

Rob_In_MO":nq5is9ij said:
DustyRoundup":nq5is9ij said:
my bomb was deployed today as well, but the PO said it might be a sat or mon delivery
Yes Sir, but don't count on that either. I shipped a couple of samples to Monbla a while back - regular ground shipping - and it got there in 2-days, along with the Bomb I sent that month.
It's okay to be a day or two late anyhow, but when you detonate prematurely like mine is going to do, now that is when it is problematic.

kaiser83":fku7m0mn said:
Rob_In_MO":fku7m0mn said:
DustyRoundup":fku7m0mn said:
It's okay to be a day or two late anyhow, but when you detonate prematurely like mine is going to do, now that is when it is problematic.
Ya never know when it will hit; might be early (tomorrow), might be in a week or two. Mine should hit Friday, but as long as it hits I'll be happy!