Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kaiser83":n7yxz6ve said:
Well, I watched The Big Lebowski.....it had a couple funny spots but all in all I was disappointed to be honest. I was expecting a great movie based on the hype here, but ended up feeling a bit unsatisfied. It seemed to me to have a bit more of the Napoleon Dynamite crowd type humor.
You need to watch it again. Like Napoleon Dynamite, it just gets funnier and funnier with every interation.

Fishfuzz":wpum6b8t said:
kaiser83":wpum6b8t said:
Well, I watched The Big Lebowski.....it had a couple funny spots but all in all I was disappointed to be honest. I was expecting a great movie based on the hype here, but ended up feeling a bit unsatisfied. It seemed to me to have a bit more of the Napoleon Dynamite crowd type humor.
You need to watch it again. Like Napoleon Dynamite, it just gets funnier and funnier with every interation.
Napoleon Dynamite made me want to do bodily harm to a nerd every time I tried to watch it. What's worse for me is the wife loves that movie and references it, which I counter with Fight Club quotes...normally from the book not the movie.

kaiser83":61drpfz0 said:
Napoleon Dynamite made me want to do bodily harm to a nerd every time I tried to watch it. What's worse for me is the wife loves that movie and references it, which I counter with Fight Club quotes...normally from the book not the movie.
Self flagellation?

On topic post (so we don't get hammered by the chief: payload being acquired.

Commander Sir...research on target has been completed and a probable payload selected, barring enemy combatants commandeering said payload destruction will cause unrivaled havoc and possible looting by other pipe smokers residing in areas outside blast radius, as for the target complete annihilation is imminent.

I have something interesting to go out, maybe this month, maybe not. Sometime this year, to someone. :twisted: I'd show it, but BH might think doing so was a no-no....

Mine is being carried aloft on the wings of an avenging angel. Requiescat in pace.

Ground based infiltration, scouting, and targeting will be my game plan this time. I've already got a plane in the air awaiting targeting data.

And I've never seen the big lebowski.

Recon complete. Engineering and construction of "pidgeon guided bomb" is underway (I watched a WW2 piece on the Military Channel tonight).....I'm just looking around for a spare pidgeon sock and then she'll be loaded up and ready to go.

kaiser83":d0yidfvr said:
Well, I watched The Big Lebowski.....it had a couple funny spots but all in all I was disappointed to be honest.
Kaiser, my friend, you are entering a world of pain!

Mark it ZERO!

The only parts that really got me going were when he was spilling the beer to put out his preferred smoke after dropping it in his lap driving, and when the ashes were released from the Folgers can. "World of Pain" just wasn't funny to me....sorry. Although...Julianne Moore is always a welcome addition to any movie.

Rob_In_MO":jrtmlhp9 said:
DrT999":jrtmlhp9 said:
I have something interesting to go out, maybe this month, maybe not. Sometime this year, to someone. :twisted: I'd show it, but BH might think doing so was a no-no....
Oh No, I hope it's not the Christmas Gator! :shock:
Nope; the Christmas Gator sits on the Change of Grade forms :twisted:

Whew !
Im glad I signed on.
Things have been crazy busy, and last night i freaked out thinkin I had to get my payload ready for my bombing run today...

LOL, if I'd a slept in,,, I would have dropped my bomb on target this week ,,, WHEW ! I damn near hit the target a week early...Oh boy, Blackhorse woulda loved that LMAO

Pay day friday so I'm gonna have to scour the B&M and thrift stores, to find something interesting and worthy.

A bit of inspiration for you chaps.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5JqBiMgC2Wg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>