Dog Days Special Ops August Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... to crawling... to get around. Sometimes you have ... tunnel ... to get to point. Hope to ..:. coords b*zzzzrt* .....

Welp 4noggins ended up a day late last time so I have my order in for ordinance today in hopes they will get on target right on time this time. Let the destruction ensue.

kaiser -

I can't tell you how nice it is working with adults. Thanks for the pro-active attitude.

And the rest of you lot as well.

I should start to see those DC numbers pour in any time now.

This should be a good one.

Blackhorse":qnyiycdb said:
Greyson - There is not nearly enough attention paid to the Zombie threat. During WWII the Nazis used 'em I'm pretty sure.
The Natzis definitely had zombies--I saw a documentary on it once:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ap4TiNIKQJ8" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In other news, my bird is airborne!

I saw that film, it heroically punches its way out of the far side of awful to hit awesome again.

Greyson":ff5najwq said:
I saw that film, it heroically punches its way out of the far side of awful to hit awesome again.
A'yup--and Indiana Jones gag for the win!

Package loaded, hatches secured, tray tables in their full and upright locked postions.......awaiting daybreak.

scotties22":s7bqpu6k said:
Package loaded, hatches secured, tray tables in their full and upright locked postions.......awaiting daybreak.
They have tray tables in bombers? Man was I ever in the wrong branch.

kaiser83":5jc7cbjb said:
scotties22":5jc7cbjb said:
Kaiser - if you were a Female BoB Member then you'd have the same luxuries and privileges. :mrgreen:

Rob_In_MO":ilgjwapk said:
kaiser83":ilgjwapk said:
scotties22":ilgjwapk said:
Kaiser - if you were a Female BoB Member then you'd have the same luxuries and privileges. :mrgreen:
Uh....I'm good without it then. Nothing wrong with being a female, but the planes we got to fly on had a piss tube that we could use so long as nobody was bashful.

kaiser83":tv50q150 said:
scotties22":tv50q150 said:
You guys had planes with piss tubes...? We just had to save our empty water bottles and pray there was no turbulance!

Sloppy Joe Hemingway":273xr0q8 said:
kaiser83":273xr0q8 said:
scotties22":273xr0q8 said:
You guys had planes with piss tubes...? We just had to save our empty water bottles and pray there was no turbulance!
C130 & C17 both have piss tubes and did back in 04 when I took my first trip on them. I think the 17 is in back and the 130 is up front. They normally go unused on flights and covered up, but they are there.

Last minute mechanical issues may delay takeoff. Working feverishly to make repairs.
Will make every effort to be on time.
Updates as things progress..

scotties22":73nw72is said:
Urinal tube, yes. girly ambiance......hell no!
We're keeping you around! :lol:

Kaiser, the Air Force always told us they were broken when we were flying aboard. And we're Marines, so we believed them and made a game of the bottles instead. :x :roll: :lol:

Sir, you'll be getting my drop coordinates shortly!