October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont hear any air trafific over my place just a chopper every once in awhile. Hope I dont melt.

So does anyone have any ideas for a seasonal theme to go with my bomb. Does anyone have any ideas?

christeaux":707zm16d said:
So does anyone have any ideas for a seasonal theme to go with my bomb. Does anyone have any ideas?
I'm thinking of sending some live scorpions in mine. :twisted:

I was thinking about going with "trick" rather than "treat," and just sending out the current contents of my ashtray.

George Kaplan":xgqbefci said:
christeaux":xgqbefci said:
I'm thinking of sending some live scorpions in mine. :twisted:
Oh darn! That was my idea. I guess I'll just go to see Marty at the morgue and see what he has lying around. :|

I've been saving all my husbands cigar butts to use for packing material.

Mine involves horrible the pun of "ghosting" and a certain scented tobacco. Don't steal my idea not a one of you. :evil: :p

Oh please! AGAIN with the live scorpions? That's SO last week!

I like the packing material thing though...interesting idea!

If we do it, should it be 'general theme' or the material that most closely relates to the items inside the box? Hmmm. I think 'general Halloween' is the way to go. But I'm open to other ideas at this point. But I like it!

I plan on adding some items gained by doing some driving at NIGHT! I hope the target likes fresh possum sausages!

And I have the PERFECT packing material ready to go. Simply PERFECT!

I'm awaitin' for my Mom to get here on Wednesday. She and I are gonna brew us up a really stinky treat for someone......HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA.

idbowman":pux92mog said:
I was thinking about going with "trick" rather than "treat," and just sending out the current contents of my ashtray.
:lol:

No one just FINDS Zomibe parts...you gotta MAKE 'em. Cars are a good way. Chainsaws work well. Machete's are another excellent tool. You should be able to take it from there.

I reccomend against justtrying to find a loose arm out there in Zombie country though. They use 'em for bait!