Pipe Reaction

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a specific number of times you've yelled at kids to get off your lawn.

8)

I'm pretty young for the average age here and I mostly prefer classic shapes. The only one who rocks my world is Stephen Downie. I'd give my left testicle for one of his pipes.

i.keenum":a8z0qt3u said:
I'm pretty young for the average age here and I mostly prefer classic shapes. The only one who rocks my world is Stephen Downie. I'd give my left testicle for one of his pipes.
Why specifically the left one? Is it out of kilter or perhaps grossly deformed? :lol!:

Na the right one is off, figured I'd get more money selling the good one.

Watcha think about these?

They just look gormy* to me.Too big, heavy, hard to carry. Could double as a doggy fetch toy.

*Gormy is a Maine expression meaning awkward or clumsy.

Pron: GAW-me

Examp: The gormy bastid dropped the bee-yuh down the well.

peckinpahhombre":p5wlnvcm said:
Let's test your conviction. How much would it cost to make a copy?
Pimp.

PipeDragon":p5wlnvcm said:
The ones in the lower picture look like forest-spirits! :D

And yeah some pipes on the site of this carver look pretty damn awesome. But I still hold that the flames on this one are clumsy.

peckinpahhombre":9har5xnu said:
i.keenum":9har5xnu said:
Why specifically the left one? Is it out of kilter or perhaps grossly deformed? :lol!:
Hell, Keenum. I'll bet Downie could make a pipe that looks just like your deformed left testicle.

George Kaplan":nn5xzqs4 said:
Hell, Keenum. I'll bet Downie could make a pipe that looks just like your deformed left testicle.
Signature material! :cheers:

George Kaplan":zv9w2aoy said:
peckinpahhombre":zv9w2aoy said:
i.keenum":zv9w2aoy said:
I'd buy a scrotal pipe for sure, provided it had cool flames on it of course.

Wait a minute . . . maybe this is an original Keenum Squashed Scrotalpipe and we just didn't know it ...

peckinpahhombre":d7imovpu said:
the rev":d7imovpu said:
I love weird out of the box shapes. Not that I don't appreciate traditional ones either. I just didn't like this one that much. It was ok, but I wouldn't make a copy, even if someone paid me to :)

rev
Let's test your conviction. How much would it cost to make a copy?
well let me rephrase, I wouldn't put my stamp on a copy of that pipe :)

rev

I wonder if this thread had an impact on sales. The pipe appears to have sold from the danishpipeshop website since this thread started. Who do you think picked it up? Starts with a Z and ends with an O, and I don't mean Zorro?

peckinpahhombre":8tc9g7sa said:
I wonder if this thread had an impact on sales.
Message boards are underestimated in their power and influence. They absolutely create interest to frenzy, and it usually isn't subtle. It's always a bummer when someone flushes out a brand or shape that flies under the radar, because it doesn't fly under the radar no more.

KevinM":l5qn9i76 said:

They just look gormy* to me.Too big, heavy, hard to carry. Could double as a doggy fetch toy.

*Gormy is a Maine expression meaning awkward or clumsy.

Pron: GAW-me

Examp: The gormy bastid dropped the bee-yuh down the well.
Bee-yuh = beer?

beetlejazz":16nvfn8a said:
PipeDragon":16nvfn8a said:
The ones in the lower picture look like forest-spirits! :D
Good eye/creative thought process!! :D :D

Because they are actually called Spirit Pipes 8)

Bee-yuh = beer?

Ayuh. (yes) They don't have any Iron City up Nawth, though ;)

Zeno Marx":gjz1flvy said:
peckinpahhombre":gjz1flvy said:
I wonder if this thread had an impact on sales.
Message boards are underestimated in their power and influence. They absolutely create interest to frenzy, and it usually isn't subtle. It's always a bummer when someone flushes out a brand or shape that flies under the radar, because it doesn't fly under the radar no more.
I was actually pretty pissed when you pointed this out to me some months ago, because I liked dreamily posting about pipe actions I couldn't tap into, yet it took reality to wake me up to stop doing it. Oops. Then again, it's just quickening the process, really, have hobby, people will sniff out the angles sooner or later.

I personally PM people links to pipes if I think they'd like them.

:heart:,

No Longer Part Of The Problem Weiss