R.A.T.S. Rarely Available Tobacco Signal

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno if they're still considered rare or if the mania has passed, but JRCigars has FVF and Sam's Flake in stock...

Iwan has most of Sam G's stuff in stock....St. James, anyone?

Can't bring myself to pay their extra high prices, so someone else grab some.

keen smoke":458wwbg8 said:
JimInks":458wwbg8 said:
4Noggins has Wessex Brigade Dark Flake in now. Get it before the hoaders do. They have Old Dark Fired, too.
I think the hoarders are the ones who watch these threads most closely, just sayin. ;)
Sorry for such a late reply to this post, but I got to it only today. Being a hoarder myself, I can tell you that threads like these are irrelevant to me. The key is simple: instead of living with your eyes glued to the most common and obvious web sites, establish a good relationship with a couple of b&m's and have them call you when the blends you want are in. They cost a little more this way, but you'll be able to get just about any amount you want.

For example, I pay $35 for a 8 oz bag of Esoterica. Lately, these blends seem to arrive to the US approximately every 4 months. FVF is always in stock in one place or another at $38 for a 250g box. St. James flake is a bit more erratic, but can be found about every 2 or 3 months. Etc. You just have to do some leg work using the old fashioned phone.

Here, you just got home good insider information. You're welcome. :D

1 lb boxes of Mac Baren Old Dark Fired at smokingpipes.com. Act now!

-Scott

Stonehaven and Penzance now listed as OOS.

So close!

But, as always, if they got it that means others will soon get it as well. Now's the time to pick your vendor and either get on a wait list or pick up the phone and talk to someone and get your name in there...or sit back and complain...up to you.

Blackhorse":09wp53cw said:
But, as always, if they got it that means others will soon get it as well. Now's the time to pick your vendor and either get on a wait list or pick up the phone and talk to someone and get your name in there...or sit back and complain...up to you.
You are so right, Blackhorse. By the way, my 16-year old daughter got me a bag of Stonehaven for fathers's day. Without my help.

Wet Dottle":1ex3slzd said:
You are so right, Blackhorse. By the way, my 16-year old daughter got me a bag of Stonehaven for fathers's day. Without my help.
<hr />
I know what the answer will be the next time she asks for the keys to the car. :D

DrumsAndBeer":pj1ki1q1 said:
Wet Dottle":pj1ki1q1 said:
<hr />
I know what the answer will be the next time she asks for the keys to the car. :D
Already happened... :oops:

5SrPi6i.jpg