Secret Santa 2012

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three out of four ain't bad, meh. Santa's picky about what he stuffs in his sleigh.

8)

Puff Daddy":7qc3baf9 said:
I'm guessin dey likes to tap dat ass...... Err, ash.

The Cafe Du Monde coffee and Beignet mix, a New Orleans tradition, is already highly anticipated for saturdays breakfast. :eek:

Some blackening spice, I love blackened fish and chicken! :cheers:

Green pepper jelly and local BBQ sauce :)

A local pecan beer. This looks really interesting. I love pecans :D

Davidoff Scottish mixture, Pennington Gap, Junkyard Dog, 7 Seas, and Plum Cake. :cheers:

I already enjoyed a cup of cafe au lait and a bowl of Plum Cake, excellent.

And of course, the Tap That Ash ashtray :D :lol: My wife spotted that immediately, she laughed her ash off. Epic 8)

This was a really fun present, well done Santa :)

I am amazed! I don't know how y'all figure this out. Even with the posts on the forum to go though. And yes, some didn't not give any hints, just wanted to be surprised. Heck, I am surprised. I have never even seen most of this neat stuff. Way to go Santa's. Y'all must have gone back and read everything you could about your targets. :santa: Ho HO Ho !

Carlos":lh1fsaja said:
I am amazed! I don't know how y'all figure this out. Even with the posts on the forum to go though. And yes, some didn't not give any hints, just wanted to be surprised. Heck, I am surprised. I have never even seen most of this neat stuff. Way to go Santa's. Y'all must have gone back and read everything you could about your targets. :santa: Ho HO Ho !
I sure did, but found it difficult to fit a pony in galoshes wearing a sailor suit in a box. Man, did that get some funny looks!

Good thing you didn't let Greyson in! I was reading past posts and was shocked at what a straight life he leads...well, except for the incident involving the sheep. But then, he is a Brit...so... there ya go.

Nice haul guys! I'm drooling over the the Cafe du Monde goodies. Boy I miss LA. Can't wait to head down for Christmas on the 23rd! First time in 6 years that I'll be with family for Christmas. :D

UberHuberMan":0j71j05b said:
Nice haul guys! I'm drooling over the the Cafe du Monde goodies. Boy I miss LA. Can't wait to head down for Christmas on the 23rd! First time in 6 years that I'll be with family for Christmas. :D
If you're flying in, we might pass each other as I fly out! :pirat:

Carlos":iqt4ujvq said:
By Santa's count. 8 have landed, approximately 19 have mailed. I suspect that a good portion of the 15 or so left, have actually mailed. The rest o'youse guys hopefully are hard at it. :santa:

Updated to what I know as of right now. :santa:

If anyone is experiencing any troubles, let me know. I know of one package I messed the address up on, but we think it was delivered just fine. Have not seen him post yet though. So if you got a package but have not opened it yet for whatever reason, let me know. :santa:

One thing to mention: whatever poor bastard had to scrounge up some Smoker's Pride to send me, if you wish to remain anonymous while the poor box of joy sits in my mailbox for days, contact Carlos if tracking suggests it arrived and I've made no mention of it. Carlos can say, "...go check your mailbox you antisocial fool." I get really hermit-like this time of year and venture out of my house about once a week.

8)

Little did I know when I got this Shadowy Christmas gift, https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t20327-a-very-shadowy-christmas

and this Christmas gift, https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t20231-thank-you-brother

that The Shadow himself was my Secret Santa and these were all part of his Christmas bomb for me. :santa:

Today I received this in the mail with a note from The Shadow putting all of the pieces together. So thank you VERY much Santa Shadow! You have outdone yourself, good sir! :D :santa:

PC120003.jpg

I shall enjoy my new Nording and Fox Hound tobacco indeed. On behalf of myself and all of the brothers and sisters here on BoB, our sincerest thank you for all you have done to make this a remarkable year on BoB. CHEERS! :D

so awesome, that pipe holder is dope, which means cool to all you old guys... and young guys

rev

gravel":oqa7405u said:
Looks like someone gave you the bird.
LOL That old cage is what they used to ship canaries or finches in many moons ago. It's a wonder to me any of them survived. :lol:

Rev, thanks. I picked that pipe rest up on fleabay awhile back... couldn't resist. :lol:

Certainly one of the most unique pipe caddies I've seen... :cheers:

Nice one, Shadow. :D

8)

the rev":09dzsz8h said:
so awesome, that pipe holder is dope, which means cool to all you old guys... and young guys

rev
Crap the rev is talking about drugs, look like this thread is RR bound. :lol:

That is epic Simple Man, congrats.

kaiser83":kcx8sdz8 said:
the rev":kcx8sdz8 said:

rev
Crap the rev is talking about drugs, look like this thread is RR bound. :lol:

That is epic Simple Man, congrats.
what are you trying to get me banned or something, the moderators won't know that hip hop slang for cool... they will actually believe I am talking about illicit drugs and ban me, or worse send the shadow after me. Have a heart man, a heart.

rev