Secret Santa 2012

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the rev":ctp68hu2 said:
kaiser83":ctp68hu2 said:
the rev":ctp68hu2 said:
so awesome, that pipe holder is dope, which means cool to all you old guys... and young guys

rev
Crap the rev is talking about drugs, look like this thread is RR bound. :lol:

That is epic Simple Man, congrats.
what are you trying to get me banned or something, the moderators won't know that hip hop slang for cool... they will actually believe I am talking about illicit drugs and ban me, or worse send the shadow after me. Have a heart man, a heart.

rev
I hope they do sick el Shadowy on you, that would be "dope" in your middle aged lingo.

kaiser83":7nvwutvg said:
the rev":7nvwutvg said:
kaiser83":7nvwutvg said:
the rev":7nvwutvg said:
so awesome, that pipe holder is dope, which means cool to all you old guys... and young guys

rev
Crap the rev is talking about drugs, look like this thread is RR bound. :lol:

That is epic Simple Man, congrats.
what are you trying to get me banned or something, the moderators won't know that hip hop slang for cool... they will actually believe I am talking about illicit drugs and ban me, or worse send the shadow after me. Have a heart man, a heart.

rev
I hope they do sick el Shadowy on you, that would be "dope" in your middle aged lingo.
:lol!:

Mr. the rev. -

It has been made known to us that you are dealing dope. We have assigned an investigator to get to the bottom this disturbing allegation. His name is kaiser. Please cooperate with him so as to avoid any added unpleasantness.

- BH

Blackhorse":1i1h85gi said:
Mr. the rev. -

It has been made known to us that you are dealing dope. We have assigned an investigator to get to the bottom this disturbing allegation. His name is kaiser. Please cooperate with him so as to avoid any added unpleasantness.

- BH
In a collaborative effort with Mr. the rev, final findings have been made. The Central Intelligence Agency and Drug Enforcement Agency have been made aware of the illegal activity conducted by the rev and he has agreed to become a member of witness protection in return for his testimony in the cartel case we just closed thanks to his information. Be very cautious to the receiver of the package from the rev as the white substance is not snow apparently and all contents are supposedly quite "dope".

well, thankfully Santa stopped by before my alleged violations of the law

hohoho

I couldn't be more happy

a couple of rods for making stems

a tin of navy flake, six years old

and...

a Tyler Lane pipe

14592_10151138445980168_209331204_n.jpg

I can't tell you how happy I am

rev

I got to see that pipe in person on Saturday when I was at Tyler's shop. You are one lucky dude. Tyler's pipes are AMAZING! I can't think of a better gift for the aspiring pipemaker. Congrats rev!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I called him up right away and we had a good laugh, I told him a week ago, "is it wrong that I am praying you got me for the secret santa" ahahahahahha

Well, some navy flake is going up in smoke tonight

rev

I just smoked

so good, and just having this pipe to look at, and hold will make me a better pipe maker.

rev

I want to see some more pics of that beautiful pipe rev. Don't hide it from us, share. :lol:

my phone is broken, I will get some better pictures when I get a chance, it is beautiful. My wife tried to claim proprietary rights over it, bringing up all the bullshit I put her through, but I would not budge...

anyone got a couch I can stay on?

rev

Yeah buddy! That is awesome! Wow! Good for you rev! (And good on you Tyler!)

:cheers:

Congrats Rev and Jack on those gorgeous pipes!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QYTnzNeTWmE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Looks like Santa made a stop by my work yesterday during my day off!

Santa did a bang up job of packaging. Look at that. Card right on the top. ;)

secret10.jpg

The blends are all fantastic and 3 of the 5 are blends that I've been aching to try but have never gotten around to buying for myself. Matches for the discerning smoker, pipe cleaners: the necessary companion, chocolate which of course is always welcome, and the Rudolph book adds just the right touch of Christmas to the package. This is awesome!

secret11.jpg

Santa was also kind enough to include a hand written note. Looks like I'll skip the cookies and milk this year and leave out a pipe, tobacco, and matches!

secret12.jpg

Thanks a lot Santa! Talk about making the start of this work day merry and bright! :D

that is a great way to start the day.

this is a wonderful exercise I am getting thrilled for everyone, go go santa

rev