What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finishing this bowl of C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

Now smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink,

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to pizza time!

My after pizza smoke is Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game.

Now smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

… earlier...Amphora Red...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a '82 gp.4+ Dunhill Cumberland Brandy...last of this evenings coffee...

Now smoking Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Now smoking Sentimiento General Manuel Belgrano in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Watching Quick Pitch.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Goldfinger.

Still battling a chest cold, so no smoking for me. :evil:

Half way through this bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half sandblasted Savinelli Autograph 4 with a pearl brown lucite stem and ferrule. I may finish the day with this smoke.

… to start the day...SG 1792 Flake in a L'Antra Freehand bent Dublin…. fresh coffee...

Plum Pudding Reserve w/ coffee, watching 2nd half of Arsenal v PSG

Been busy and forgot to list what I had smoked, which was Jim’s A Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem. Having lunch, and I know what blend is next on the list. :)

Now smoking 1960’s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Faygo Grape soda is my dirkn. Watching the Royals-Yankees game. Still having a busy afternoon.

Louisiana Red w/ a ginger beer relaxing in the pool

Now smoking Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem. Working on an art commission for the man who gifted me this pipe.

Part way through this bowl of year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Simply Lemonade is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.