What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Greve Hamilton’s Blandning in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Have about hour or so worth of work to do, so I'm off to get it done.

Just finished work and this bowl of HU Moroccan Bazzar in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. Watching Black Magic staring Orson Welles.

Now smoking Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem.

Ate a big Jazz apple, and am enjoying my last smoke of the day: Angler's Dream in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching Match Game '77.

26309276d7cc8aa44b2ea7266214848ad4f5442f.jpg

4noggins Double Fantasy - Aristocob [modified].

Chenet’s Cake w/ coffee, watching Arsenal v Atletico

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching MLB TV.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to lunch time.

… earlier...Velvet.... then, CB Original...followed by Amphora brown...now, G&H Ennerdale Flake in a Cavicchi(CC) smooth Canadian...

After a lunch of home grown tomatoes and onions on home made bread 'im smoking Low Countrys Peach in a Sydney P Ram Bulldog circa 1930's

Enjoyed a tasty Philly cheese steak sandwich for lunch, and am now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Almost time for Mad Dog Russo.

After mowing the lawn i'm on the back porch with some home made dandelion wine and smokin' Low Country Old Virginia in a Nording freehand sitter.

Just finished smoking G&H Bright CR Flake Coconut in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

I'm servicing the John Deere, oil,plugs,air filter,fuel filters ,etc. I'm smoking half and half in an Old Dominion planter. Don't get any better than this.

Just finishing this bowl of HU Manyara in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

My after supper desert will be Mc Barrens Plum Cake in a Peterson Standard System 307 Army Mount

Back home after running errands, and having an excellent Mexican dinner at a new restaurant. Smoked a bowl of HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. Deciding on my next smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.