What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink (had it at dinner, too). Watching the Braves-Dodgers game.

… earlier...G&H Ennerdale Flake...then, PA...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in an Ardor DR Urano Panel Canadian...

Just finished smoking D&R Windsail Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. Finally got all the "hate" mail packaged up for a couple friends.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Brewers-Giants game.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

Had some spaghetti and am now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

A quarter of the way through my last smoke of the day, which is Angler's Dream in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching Sergeant Preston of the Yukon. Suzy and Molly had their early breakfast, and are napping.

… McC #2025 Eng. Cavendish in a Caminetto carved apple...fresh coffee...

Good morning 'im smoking Dunhill EMP in my Wally Frank Horn, its a S Bang of a morning.

I'm smokin Sutliffs' choc. truffle in an Ole Zettervig nose warmer.

Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Then, it's a lunch time. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

26314770d393924319d5bcf1fc832ad12dbdeeb5.jpg

Till now 1218 houses and 305 cars are completely burned, 660 have serious damages and as for the people that are not among us any more: 87 [till now].
I am smoking Mac Baren Dark Twist in a Gourd Calabash, cool water beside me.

Now smoking MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Watching High Heat. This show loses too much quality when Mad Dog Russo is on vacation. Some of today's show borders on the absolute stupid. Too much clowning around, and sound effects to accentuate what they 'think' is funny does not hold my interest. Well, Russo should be back on Monday.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Live and Let Die.

Now smoking HU Darkwood Scenery in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Watching Goldeneye.

Ahh lazy days of summer. By the pool with a tall glass of iced tea i'm smoking my Wifes favorite blend, Russ's cherry cobbler in a MM Cob.

Status
Not open for further replies.