What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Peter Heinrichs Golden Sliced in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

A few minutes away from smoking Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard. Getting some work done before my latest project shows up in a couple days.

A third of the way through this owl of MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

… earlier...Holiday Match...now, SG 1792 Flake in a gp.4 Dunhill Ruby Bark "Oxford" panel billiard...coffee...

Relaxing after a wonderful pork chops and pork 'n beans dinner with a bowl of Savinelli Brunello Flake in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Yankees-Red Sox game.

Now smoking Peterson Signature Flake in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. The rain finally seems to let up. It's rained most of the week.

Almost finished smoking Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Quick Pitch on MLB.TV.

Just finished smoking P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Time for a snack!

Enjoyed a nice snack and am now a quarter of the way through this bowl of Greve Hamilton’s Blandning in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Probably my last smoke of the day: Art’s Virginia in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Watching The Thin Man.

26337852c6a2c4f7a283b3f2449492c0475f8332.jpg

Davidoff Argentina Cavendish - Stanwell.

Been out and around this afternoon. Smoked two bowls of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. and a bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem. I'm finally back home!

Just finished smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Now smoking Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Cubs-Padres game.

Status
Not open for further replies.