What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful chicken piccata, sweet corn and green beans dinner with the last of my stash of Rich Dark Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer. Watching the Braves-Brewers game.

… earlier Lane Burley...now, 3 Nuns Green in a P. Jeppesen Ida Easy cut blast bent Dublin sitter with Plateau...Port on the side...

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1970s unbranded straight, smooth bulldog with an acrylic yellow cream colored stem.

Red Carpet in a Peterson Pot; 3 Nuns Green in a large straight basket briar; and Firedance in a Viking Rhodesian

Just finished smoking 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 billiard with a cumberland stem.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk.

Just finished smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a very short work break.

Now smoking 1960’s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Finished work, finished smacking, and a quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff J4 Burley in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Last smoke of the day is Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Sgt. Preston of the Yukon.

… earlier...3 Nuns Yellow...now, C&D Red Odessa in a Morgan Bones bent Rhodesian with Lightning finish...coffee on the side...

Last of my Hal o. Wynd / perique blend in the Savinelli, listening to Charlie Christian / Benny Goodman while roasting up 2lbs of Guatemalan Antigua

Haddo’s Delight and coffee, about to watch Arsenal start off the Premier League campaign against ManCity. COYG!

Just finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Watching Goldfinger until the Braves game starts at the top of the hour.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Watching the Brewers-Braves game.

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Virginia Flake in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo with a pearl brown acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.