What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half way through this bowl of HU White Horses in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. This will get me to dinner time on this very busy day.

… earlier...Sutliff 515 RC-1...now, C&D Billy Budd Blonde in a Castello Old Antiquari GG Long Shank Dublin...fresh coffee on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful Shepard's pie dinner with a hot fudge sundae for dessert. I'm part way through this bowl of Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem. Have enough open stash for one more smoke. Watching the Red Sox-Phillies game.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game, but will go to work before long.

Almost half way through this bowl of McClelland 5100 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Listing this a few minutes early: Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Just finished smoking a Pirates Gold Robusto. Time for short work break.

Now smoking MacBaren HH Balkan Blend in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. That cigar sure was good, but it was 12 years old.

Now smoking Greve Hamilton’s Blandning in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Watching a Roy Rogers and Gabby Hayes movie.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

… 3 Nuns Yellow in a Savinelli brown Alligator panel billiard(513 KS)...coffee...

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure sugar sugar is my drink. Planning the work day.

Enjoyed a light lunch and am now smoking Drexel VIII in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking Jim’s A Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem. Going to run a couple errands, so I expect to have multiple bowls of this blend.

Home, and now smoking the last of my stash of Comptons Scottish Mixture in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching the Cubs-Brewers game.

Now smoking 1999 Friedman & Pease Fools Cap in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Watching the A's-Mariners game.

Just finished smoking 2010 McClelland Black Parrot in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Woolly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.