What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking D&R Windsail Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.

… earlier Velvet...now, H&H Fusiliers Ration Reserve in a Castello sea rock Lovat...coffee

Relaxing after a wonderful N.Y. Strip steak and cheesy potatoes with a bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

Haunted Bookshop in a GBD S9447 smooth Lovat that was gifted to me by a fellow BOB Bomber. It’s an excellent pipe!

Part way through this bowl of Savinelli Brunello Flake in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. On my way to the studio.

Just finished smoking Butera era Pelican in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Taking a very short work break.

Part way through this bowl of 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Going back to work.

Almost finished smoking Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Had a nice snack, and my last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

… after my early morning bowl of J4 Burley...a bowl of Granger and now, Lane 1Q (5 lb. bulk bag) in a Castello GG Trademark Canadian...still coffee...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Wow! Only one smoker since I last posted?

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am now smoking Peterson Signature Flake in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking Drexel VIII in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Yankees-Rays game as I clean some pipes. Will go to work and listen to the game soon.

About a third of a bowl left of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Taking a short work break.

Part way through this bowl of Park Lane Connoisseur in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Paul Olsen No. 7000 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff J4 Burley in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

I'm taking a posting break. Hope to see some posts while I'm gone. There's got to be more than four people smoking here, and I'd like to see more of what others smoke.

… earlier...Sutliff Field & Stream...then, Lane Burley...now, G&H Kendal KY in a MeerQueen Native-in-Claw meer...coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.