What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emp in a Regina Scarlatta
75802093_E69_D_4_ED8_B6_DD_2_AE3_FB663325.jpg

C&D Winchester in a Tinsky bent rusticated dog, ice water to drink.

… earlier...finished a bowl of MacBaren Cherry Ambrosia I started late last night...then, Hickory Match...now, Lane BLWB in a RD Pipe smooth Author...fresh coffee on the side...

PeterD":z4m3nnk2 said:
… earlier...finished a bowl of MacBaren Cherry Ambrosia I started late last night...then, Hickory Match...now, Lane BLWB in a RD Pipe smooth Author...fresh coffee on the side...

Wow!  Peter...I have the brother of this pipe, at least a fraternal twin made by Ron.  It’s sitting, still unsmoked, on my top rack.  Don’t really know why I've been holding it back. Maybe cause I think so highly of it. Far as I know it was one of the last few Ron made.  Til he sets up a shop again...hopefully...at some point.  Anyway, nice pipe.

Here’s mine...blasted with a Cumberland stem. A real beauty.

This is interesting.  I just finished a bowl of Kramer’s Extra Smooth in my Peterson Rosslare Royal Irish.  The black blast with the amber stem thing.

It’s like this...pretty much a cousin of Hiram’s Pete...I like his better though this one does a good job...

… earlier...J. Patton Stormfront...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a Altinok Cobra Meer...last of the coffee...

… earlier...McC #2025 Eng. Cavendish...now, Billy Budd Blonde in a Radice rind Bulldog...fresh coffee on the side...

Union Square in a Bruyere St. Claude straight smooth dublin stack, ice water to drink.

… earlier...Lane Burley & Black...now, CH in a RD Pipe XL smooth Canadian...last of the coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.