What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
266165451e89f80f4db25e62a0f28f83d0b4efb2.jpg

266165462ade6153c3869ff996afb4bc25876d4d.jpg

Kohlhase & Kopp Meistermischung No 33.

Smoking Dunhill London Mixture, my first tobacco fav, in the Savinelli. Salvage my 23 year anniversary with my wife to Topsail Island when a friend let me use his cabin near Boone NC

Sent from Topic'it App

Breaking in my first Pete with some Night Train.

...and Happy 23rd GeoffC!

SourMilk":c5foz8le said:

Breaking in my first Pete with some Night Train.

...and Happy 23rd GeoffC!

You picked a pretty classic Peterson there. Good choice. This reminds me...I gotta restock some Night Train.  Great stuff...an early favorite. Harder to find in bulk now, but I think I have some nailed down.

And GeoffC...congrats from me as well.

… earlier...PA...then, Velvet...now, CH in a Bruyere St. Claude panel billiard...fresh coffee...

… earlier...C&D Black Frigate...now, another bowl of CH in a Castello GG Trademark XL Canadian...Last of the coffee...

… earlier...VIP Match...then, Flying Dutchman Match...now, CH In a '03 gp.6 Dunhill Ring Grain Dublin...fresh coffee on the side...

Haddo’s Delight in a Tinsky rusticated bent paneled dublin, coffee to drink.

… earlier...Lane Burley...now, C&D Pirate Kate in a P&T 2000 POY Castello panel billiard...last of the coffee...

… earlier...H&H BlackHouse...now, CH in a Ben Wade Fancy Collector freehand bent Dublin with plateau...fresh coffee on the side...

Status
Not open for further replies.