What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
… CH in an Ardor DR Urano fantasy bent apple to start the day...fresh coffee on the side...

Old Dark Fired in an 03 Pete, coffee to drink. Watching Westham v ManU.

DrumsAndBeer":bv2s6tte said:
Blackhorse":bv2s6tte said:
Country Squire?  My new favorite aro shop.  Bag End?  I did a bowl Of their Rivendell yesterday. Lovely stuff.

What’s Bag End like?  Oh...I remember.  It’s a Scottish type. Do you like it.
Dave, it’s good. A light/mild English type blend. Not sure why the Squire labeled it a Scottish. There’s no cavendish, no perique. It’s Turkish, Va’s, burley and a smidgen of Latakia. Well blended but miscategorized and described as “for the Latakia lover,” but there can’t be more than 5-7 percent in it.

Ahhh. Good to know. Everything sounds good except the L. I’ve got some OLD Samaria and oddly enough it’s the only Latakia Blend I can even half way tolerate.

Smoking Carter Hall in my MM Charlestowne Cobler.  The wife is visiting family for several days, so I will have a pipe in my mouth for that long and I'm smoking in the house other than in my mancave!

Corncobcon":9cvlf7sj said:
Smoking Carter Hall in my MM Charlestowne Cobler.  The wife is visiting family for several days, so I will have a pipe in my mouth for that long and I'm smoking in the house other than in my mancave!

Absolutely a bad boy.

Corncobcon":avcu9lwq said:
My wife of 23 years let's me smoke in the house! Nothing like sitting next to fireplace in winter and enjoying tobacco while looking at the Christmas tree sparkle.

With that, smoking Frog Morton in the Savinelli.

Sent from Topic'it App

D&S Prince's Blend in a Sav 320 rusticated hercules with ice water.

… earlier...Sail Green (Aro) … does anyone remember the byline "sweet as a nut" when Theodorus Niemeyer manufactured this?...then, Lane Burley...now, G&H brown flake Liquorice(rubbed) in a Cavicchi(CC) smooth Canadian...Hot Earl Grey tea on the side...

26644527d2f6c9a3e614604ff8c59a8dc96a57a3.jpg

2664452828e6cc4051a954076290e282b6b01671.jpg

Skandinavik Vanilla Cavendish.

… earlier...Lane BLWB...then, Sail yellow...now, CH in a Radice dark rind XL Canadian...fresh coffee on the side...

Been a fun day smoking with the pipe maker.  P.S. Luxury Flake, Sutliff 515 RC-1, Boswell Pipes & Tobacco - Dan's Blend, another of his custom blend . . . I think neighbor's were thinking of calling the fire department.

C&D Super Balkan in a Jeantet smooth foursquare, water to drink.

… earlier...Lane Burley...now, Arango Balkan Supreme in a RD Pipe XL smooth Canadian...last of the coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.