What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of a bowl left of year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a straight black 1925 Dunhill patent shell Canadian 33 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to clean a few pipes, and watch the Braves-Phillies game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1932_pot.jpg

A quarter of a bowl through this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Please consider asking Smoking Pipes to bring back this model. This may get me to dinner time.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Smoking a Vauen bent pot with MB 7 seas regular blend and a decaf coffee from the french press. This coffee tastes so much better than the k-cups! Probably ,the last smoke of the day for me,I`m tired!

I am done for the day, the lawns are all done and I even vacuumed and washed her mini-van. I mostly smoked the medico VFQ pipes outside most of the day. They are great for that! they aren`t bad smokers either. I used the paper filters with them and they work well,although they`re pretty much done after 2 smokes at best. I smoked capt black original all day. Now smoking a Custom-Bilt billiard with MB Melange and a k-cup. Still not thrilled with the Melange.
EZ, agree with you on the Melange. Bit of a disappointment considering the reviews. Same thing with the C&D St. Patrick's Day Reserve.

Spent all day getting the seat belts and airbag module out of my wife's car so I can send them out to get repaired after a wreck, wanted to get them in the mail before 5 only to realize it's closed because of Columbus day 🙄

Finally relaxing with some blockade runner in a BR dublin. I find myself reaching for dublins more than any other shape, so I think I finally have a favorite shape lol.

20231009_165905.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Just fed three ferals, and Sleepy Suzy. Molly Danger is snoozin'.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Spent all day getting the seat belts and airbag module out of my wife's car so I can send them out to get repaired after a wreck, wanted to get them in the mail before 5 only to realize it's closed because of Columbus day 🙄

Finally relaxing with some blockade runner in a BR dublin. I find myself reaching for dublins more than any other shape, so I think I finally have a favorite shape lol.

View attachment 13206
I definitely want to acquire a Dublin pipe some day.

Half way through this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Dodgers-D-Backs game.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to listen to the rest of the ball game.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Now smoking Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

A third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Finished work for the day, fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, and was surprised to see that none of the ferals were outside. They probably went to Waffle House. 🤯
4AB_Brown-left.jpg