What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passing the half way mark of this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Just finished watching a truly awful early western.
Dunhill_1963_LB_billiard.jpg

After dinner, the scampers were playing all over the place, and scratching up my legs. After giving it a lot of attention, the shy orange tabby has become very social. He climbed up my leg, and laid by my side for a snooze. Another orange tabby watched some baseball. Tomato the Brave came in to eat again, and is currently resting in his cushy outdoor comforter. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' on the door mat.

ShyOTLeg1.jpg

ShyOTSideSleep1.jpg

OTBaseball1.jpg

OTBaseball3.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Did a bit of low calorie snacking, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Passing the half way mark of this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Just finished watching a truly awful early western.
View attachment 18337

After dinner, the scampers were playing all over the place, and scratching up my legs. After giving it a lot of attention, the shy orange tabby has become very social. He climbed up my leg, and laid by my side for a snooze. Another orange tabby watched some baseball. Tomato the Brave came in to eat again, and is currently resting in his cushy outdoor comforter. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' on the door mat.

View attachment 18338
View attachment 18339
View attachment 18341
View attachment 18342
1714975579071.png

Just finished smoking year 2012 Dan Tobacco Treasures of Ireland: Limerick in a straight smooth dark brown year 1912 Hall & Fitzgerald cased HFB billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem and orific bit.
Hall&Fitzgerald_cased billiard.jpg

Last smoke of the day is year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Reading baseball box scores.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

I cut this video short because the ever protective Sam the Scamp got upset when Sleepy Suzy got near her. You can hear the squealing at the end of this video.

The scampers give me some love... or maybe they just like ham. :)

Hello again everybody. I was sick for the better part of a week so I was at home, not smoking a pipe.
I recently bought four codger blends and recieved them in the mail. Over this week, ill be trying all of them for the first time. Additionally, I blended them all together: Prince Albert, Carter Hall, Velvet, and Grainger and compacted them into a press under a couple tones of pressure where they'll stay for a week. I'll try that mess last.
Anyway, I started with Prince Albert this morning on my walk to work. Prince Albert isn't blowing my mind with flavor or nuance but its pleasant. I don't mind it at all. I'm not sure how true a taste I got as it's very windy here in central OR. I only got my pipe lit with great difficulty.
Tomorrow will be Carter Hall.

Hello again everybody. I was sick for the better part of a week so I was at home, not smoking a pipe.
I recently bought four codger blends and recieved them in the mail. Over this week, ill be trying all of them for the first time. Additionally, I blended them all together: Prince Albert, Carter Hall, Velvet, and Grainger and compacted them into a press under a couple tones of pressure where they'll stay for a week. I'll try that mess last.
Anyway, I started with Prince Albert this morning on my walk to work. Prince Albert isn't blowing my mind with flavor or nuance but its pleasant. I don't mind it at all. I'm not sure how true a taste I got as it's very windy here in central OR. I only got my pipe lit with great difficulty.
Tomorrow will be Carter Hall.
You might want to give SWR a try. Same vein as CH and PA but I think it has more tobacco flavor.

Good Afternoon friends.
I've just finished cleaning a few over due pipes, now it's time to get one lit up again. So I'm about to fill a Parker Jockey Club 045 bent billiard with some CS Cherokee. Absolutely horrible day here in Ye merry olde England today. Grey, wet & windy. The type of day that's enough to send you down the pub, which I shall be doing soon enough. Have a great day my friends.
Parker Jockey Club 045.jpg

After 40 years of smoking Prince Albert almost exclusively, I have 40 YO pipes that have never seen anything except PA. I stopped in the smoke shop yesterday to buy a tub of PA. Some a reason known only to Gawd I picked up the Carter Hall next to it. It may be a short trip down this road. We’ll see how it goes.
IMG_0364.jpeg

After 40 years of smoking Prince Albert almost exclusively, I have 40 YO pipes that have never seen anything except PA. I stopped in the smoke shop yesterday to buy a tub of PA. Some a reason known only to Gawd I picked up the Carter Hall next to it. It may be a short trip down this road. We’ll see how it goes.View attachment 18356
If you like PA you will probably like CH as well.