What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Time to do a set of walking reps.
Molina_Apple.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Beta Test Blend #1 in a 2013 straight black sandblasted Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baker Street with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite fish tail stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo's show. He's taking the week off, lazy dog.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes Baker Street.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch, and have about a third of a bowl left of Watch City Beta Test Blend #2 in a 2014 smooth, medium brown quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a tapered cumberland p-lip stem.
Basil_Horn.jpg

Wilke 400 in a Design Berlin Imperial bent dublin. Only my second in this pipe. Need to back off and break it in with a few bowls of CH. With iced coffee.
Just found out I won a new saddle from the Cowboy Poets Gathering raffle. A $20 ticket got me a $2000 saddle. Yee haw.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-16-17-09-23.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-16-17-09-23.png
    831.4 KB · Views: 46
Hello,
Smoking some Casey Jones/Vanilla blend in Peterson Rocky XL90 pipe. I got an e-mail from the e-bay seller saying that my Custombilt was sent Priority mail on Saturday morning and it will arrive tomorrow.
EZ, have you had Custombuilts before? How do they smoke? Saw quite a few on Ebay and the seemed rather inexpensive but I don't know anything about them.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, trout and sugar snap peas dinner with a small bowl of French vanilla ice cream for dessert. Enjoyed a much needed nap and a bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Good morning,
I am starting my day with a Danish Bari wiking freehand pipe. Yesterday,I got a delivery of Creme Brulee,It was very wet in the bag, I dried about a quarter of an oz. for a minimum of 2 hours, still didn't want to stay lit.
very frustrating as I really like this tobacco... Went online to try and get ideas,many were suggesting putting wet tobacco in the microwave for a minute ! That seems crazy to me. 8 hours later,still not smokable! finally mixed some with good old Carter Hall and I really enjoyed it. The CH balanced out the sweetness and dried the tobacco as well !
A happy accident as they say! I am losing faith in Sutliff tobacco`s, I dumped 4 oz. of their R&M in the firepit and now have a pound of wet Creme brulee. Still smoking my Capt Back royal for now. I apologize for the long post.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Now smoking Watch City Beta Test Blend #2 in a 2003 smooth reddish brown full bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root with a black acrylic tapered stem. Still making beta test notes on this blend. And am looking forward the Red Sox-Yankees game at the top of the hour.
Ferndown_TudorRoot.jpg