What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Esoterica Stonehaven in a Peterson X220. Yes that stem sure does need a cleaning.
20210822_143509.jpg

Enjoyed tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Starbucks Mocha Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

Smoking some Creme brulee/Carter hall blend in a Pete Rocky xl90 pipe. The big storm that the media hounded us over for 3 days turned out to be a couple of inches of rain w/ 15-20 mph winds. I lost a days pay thanks to these BS artists!

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2010 Penzance in a 1990s smooth dark brown Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Dinner will follow this smoke.
Peterson_Captain_Pete_bulldog.jpg

Smoking some Creme brulee/Carter hall blend in a Pete Rocky xl90 pipe. The big storm that the media hounded us over for 3 days turned out to be a couple of inches of rain w/ 15-20 mph winds. I lost a days pay thanks to these BS artists!
Same here in AZ. Weather folks are right less than 50% of the time. Want to know what the weather is going to be here, look out the window, lol.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, spotted bass and asparagus dinner with a small scoop of strawberry ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking Wessex Curly Block in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. This was my first Dunhill, and was given to me by my then-girl friend who said I needed to have one. She was right, and then she bought me another. Pretty cool lady she was. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Nature on PBS.
Dunhill_1984Shell_4103_Billiard.jpg

Part way through this bowl of Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a 2012 smooth reddish brown medium bend Peterson 03 Red Spray apple silver spigot with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem.
Peterson03_Red SpraySS.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a set of walks, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Molina_Apple.jpg