What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got almost 2 hours from the Sav EX. Now a shorter smoke, Sutliff 1M vanilla in a vintage Sav Roma straight billiard before heading off to the gym.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-30-09-03-02.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-30-09-03-02.png
    842.6 KB · Views: 54
Just finished smoking circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a set of walks in this awful heat, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Got the pipes in, and am very thrilled!
Molina_Apple.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a straight smooth brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam billiard 27 Canadian patent 341422 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy’s_Grand Slam_billiard 27 Can._patent.jpg

Made it through Monday work day blues! Now relaxing on the deck with some Gawith Hoggarth Dark Plug in a Missouri Meerschaum 150th anniversary “bully” cob with a custom blue lucite stem. A little bit of Coltrane on the Bluetooth speaker for accompaniment
63AD69AB-C77C-4083-BE5D-1E441BD27860.jpeg

Some Sutliff Spiced Rum in a Pete K&P billiard with military mount. This came with a crappy replacement plip stem that sucked. Ordered the amber stem from Tim West and fitted it myself. Big improvement. Iced coffee on the side.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-30-14-57-34.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-30-14-57-34.png
    808 KB · Views: 49
Close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, spaghetti and meatballs dinner with a slice of blackberry pie and a small scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of C&D House Reserve in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Photographed the pipes I got today, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 Orlik Golden Sliced in an early 20th century Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple with a triangular shank and black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game. I'll start cleaning that 1924 Dunhill pot this evening.
Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple.jpg

Good morning,
Starting my day with some Lane 1Q/BCA MIX in my Pete Lestrade . I seemed to be smoking a bit more quickly lately, I think this became a habit at work-always running out for a quick smoke! I am making an effort to slow it down.
On a side note; A pipe smoking guy I know asked to borrow 2-3 of my pipes for a couple of weeks,nothing in particular,just wanted to borrow some of my pipes. I thought this was weird as hell.He is well off and has a nice collection of his own.Anyway,I said no and he is no longer speaking to me. Who does that! That just seemed very odd to me- a pipe is a personal thing!

Good morning,
Starting my day with some Lane 1Q/BCA MIX in my Pete Lestrade . I seemed to be smoking a bit more quickly lately, I think this became a habit at work-always running out for a quick smoke! I am making an effort to slow it down.
On a side note; A pipe smoking guy I know asked to borrow 2-3 of my pipes for a couple of weeks,nothing in particular,just wanted to borrow some of my pipes. I thought this was weird as hell.He is well off and has a nice collection of his own.Anyway,I said no and he is no longer speaking to me. Who does that! That just seemed very odd to me- a pipe is a personal thing!
That is weird. Why borrow from you if he has his own??? His problem, not yours.

Breaking in my new unsmoked Bjarne with some CH. Scored this off Ebay for $45. Finally arrived yesterday from Serbia. Nice big bowl, just the way I like them. Smoking great with morning coffee. Couple shots of our sunrise here in the mountains.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-31-07-15-04.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-31-07-15-04.png
    909.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_2021-08-31-07-12-06.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-31-07-12-06.png
    536.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_2021-08-31-07-11-15.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-31-07-11-15.png
    466.4 KB · Views: 52
Enjoyed a very tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Good morning,
He's not your friend. Real friends don't behave that way.