What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2021) in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Been watching an episode of The Untouchables.
Sasieni_FourDot_Appleby.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty jazz apple, and have about a third of a bowl left of Ascanian No. 1 in a slight bent smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work now.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian.jpg

Have about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. The cable company is coming over to work on the lines. I'll probably be off line this afternoon.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Got my P&C order yesterday. 2 tubs of SWR and a lb of black cav so made up a big batch of Urban Cowboy. This should hold me for quite a while.
Urban Cowboy in a Don Carlos.bent brandy. With Columbia Peaks coffee. Heading to the ranch to ride if it doesn't rain. Strong winds today blowing everything around.

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2005 GLP Cumberland in a 2017 smooth, medium bend, medium brown made in France Comoy’s Riband 184 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl.
Comoy's_Riband184_Bent_Apple.jpg