What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zip buddy. You do know you can send it back to Peterson for a replacement right?? I was going to send one back but the postage was more than the repair. May be less for you since you're closer.
No I never knew that buddy, but thanks for the info, I'll get onto it right away.

So take her man. And be glad you can eat brunch. After my dental surgery all I've had for breakfast for 3 weeks is oatmeal and grits. Fortunately, being an old southern boy, I love grits.
I tried some of those grits when I was in Mississippi, When in Rome and all that. So I thought yep gotta be added to my breakfast of egg and bacon. Sorry Ham and eggs 😉. Result? They were left on the side of the plate 🤢 lol

Continuing with Falcon Sunday.
(Sorry Study)
I'm going with the Limited edition twisted stem, fitted with a hunter genoa bowl. Plugged with Garwith American BC. Yorkshire Tea is my drink, while listening to Mrs Z singing in the kitchen, as she prepares our Sunday Roast.
Enjoy your day my friends.

Attachments

• 20220821_163721.jpg
    20220821_163721.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with peach slices on the side. I'm half way through this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of Chacom No. 4 in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink. Getting ready for my weekly Sunday pipe zoom.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Smoking a Charatan Canadian with W O Larsen 1864 and a freshly brewed mug of Colombian coffee. I have had this pipe for a year now, no matter what I smoke in it the bowl gets extremely hot- As in too hot to hold ! Another 1 going in the e-bay bag. Wife enjoyed brunch, to me it was ok,but noisy ,with too many kids running around unsupervised.

Now smoking year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time. Watching the Orioles-Red Sox game.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

Just finished a bowl of KBV Golf Fore Glory! in a bent Viking with a "large" bowl. I used a hemp beeswax coated wick to light, and I enjoyed some new tastes of heated tobacco from the charring and first light. I think I like these wicks for directing a very gentle flame to unlit parts of the bowl. Watching Jeremy Brett in Sherlock Holmes "A Scandal in Bohemia".

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.
View attachment 5850
Wow, that is one good looking pipe.

Last of the Sutliff Revelation match in a Pete K&P straight pot with amber military mount. Honey bourbon on the side. Okay but I won't be buying again. When I came out on the patio there was a quail, 2 doves, and 4 or 5 wrens in the feeder but they flew before I could get a pic so just the quail. Lol.

Attachments

• 20220821_174552.jpg
    20220821_174552.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and green beans dinner. Dessert will be a big bowl of chocolate pudding as soon as it's done. In the meantime, I've about a third of a bowl left of Sutliff Whimsical (Signature Series) in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Still trying to get a hang on this blend for the review. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg