What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a Pete filtered Watson with Lane LL-7 and a little bit of coffee, LOL!
Zippo, I got an unexpected bonus from my bosses wife yesterday morning {for dealing with her idiot husband!}
Ranger, How do you like the Pete DEERSTALKER ? Does it hang as well as the Watson in your mouth? I have read reviews saying it`s to heavy to be a clencher. I am thinking of getting 1 from England with the 9 mm filter . Looking at the Professor filtered one as well. Any suggestions?

KBV Golf Fore Glory! in my Savinelli 320 EX using an air pocket packing method and beeswax coated hemp wick. Everything seems to be working nicely for a cool smoldering smoke with some new tastes evident. Swede
20220823_084121.jpg

Morning everyone. Urban Cowboy in a Don Carlos giant 1/2 bent dublin with Costa Rican coffee. Slept in an extra hour this am. Going to be another warm day. Heading out to ride Cochise this afternoon. Zip, congrats on the new Sav. Good looking pipe.
Morning Ranger Bud, give Cochise a carrot from me, and enjoy your ride.

Making up for lost time with a small bowl of C&D Night Train in a Viking bent with briar bowl. It definitely has that peppery Perique taste and zing on the retrohale. What a contrast to the earlier bowl. Definitely tasting the grassy Virginias also-and briefly some bread. Never smoked this before, and it is from 2020 but bought in 2022. It smelled pretty different on opening the tin-maybe more vinegar but Perique there too.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink. Watching the Cubs-Cardinals game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg