What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to post the pic.

Attachments

• 20220823_172918.jpg
    20220823_172918.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Yankees-Mets game.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a straight smooth brown undated (Colossal) Custom Made Natural Grain Algerian Briar Made In France Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. The pipe in seven and a half inches long. First time smoking this pipe. First time it's ever been smoked.
Colossal_Custom Made Natural Grain Canadian.jpg

Smoking a Pete Christmas professor with MB Scottish mixture and another mug of 8 o`clock coffee. I have been looking for another Peterson filtered pipe,right now it I am seriously considering the Strand or the Bakersville in the Sherlock Holmes line. I really like my 2 Lestrade`s,but I would like something a little different...

Morning gents. CS Figgy Pudding in a Don Carlos bent brandy with morning coffee. Birdies sleeping in. Wife and I heading to the ranch in a couple of hours to ride.

Attachments

• 20220806_112323.jpg
    20220806_112323.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220817-075342_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220817-075342_Messages.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 0
Back to my quest. Benediction in a very large IMP meer bent apple carved by I. Baglin. Creme sherry on the side. For perspective I have large hands, size 13 ring and I can span a full octave on the piano. Just to guage how large this pipe is. Only smoke this 4/5 times a year
Give us all a tune then Ranger Buddy. Shhhh everyone, Rangers gonna play some boogie woogie, wait I'll hold that pipe while you play. "Slips pipe in pocket and sneaks away as Ranger beats out Blueberry Hill" 😂😂

Last edited:
OK first of my only smoke of the new Sav today, done and dusted. Its time to plug this Petersons Standard system with Hobbit weed, and chuff away as normal. I thought you might like to see my little corner of the house, where Mrs Z moves me to, then transfers me to a comfy armchair, and I'm allowed to smoke until my hearts content.
Have a great day my friends.

Attachments

• 20220824_161253.jpg
    20220824_161253.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220824_155609.jpg
    20220824_155609.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2014 Astley’s No. 109 Medium Flake in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Pirates game.
Dunhill_1963_LB_billiard.jpg

Dunhill_1963_Full_Case_Set.jpg

Now smoking year 2022 Peter Heinrichs Curly Cut in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman#2.jpg

Smoking a Tracy Mincer Oom-Paul with MB 7 seas regular and a freshly perked mug of coffee,89 degrees here, I was outside staining a fence for a couple of hours and my back told me I am done for the day.

Enjoyed a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins thrown in for good measure as my lunch. I'm smoking Sutliff Whimsical (Signature Series) in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. M'lady went to Costco and purchased a bag of Magnum Coffee Roastery Jamaican Blue Mountain Blend. She just ground up the beans, and I'm having a cup now. It's amazingly tasty, and affordable, too.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg