What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking KBV Pork Chops & Apple Sauce 2022 (Limited Edition) in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem. This will get me to dinner time. Working on a review of this blend, which doesn't have the toppings that the earlier versions did.
Caminetto205_Business_egg.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of KBV Embry’s Coconut Kake in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. Working on a review of this blend as I watch the Astros-Phillies play.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Yep, well said Swede. He looks really content and happy.
He has come a long way. When we first got him we couldn't even pick him up. When I first put him in my lap he would shake and shiver violently. Now he just lays quietly with his head resting on my arm. He still cowers when we pick him up but doesn't run away. 8 years in a puppy mill cage really messed him up. Now fortunately, he is learning to be a dog again.

Here's my Frodo, he's a Jack Russel Parsons terrier. He's 10yrs old now, but he still thinks he's a puppy, so full of energy & play, and very very clever.
Jack Russels are smart dogs and known for being very active. A friend of mine has one, not sure his age, but when I go over to see him, his dog Sparky pings around like a BB in a boxcar, lol.

63° and clear. Large Italian billiard with Sutliff Tobacco Company - Virginia Slices #507-C. A very nice smoke. 7.5/10.

1) this tobacco is a little strange. I find the flavor very mild, yet the smell lingers in my beard for longer than many, and I notice a substantial nicotine hit. I don't get anxious or jittery. Nothing like that, but if I haven't eaten, it can make me feel a little out of sorts. Almost sick like. Not sick in a way I don't want to smoke it, but I definitely notice the effects more than my normal tobaccos. For having such little flavor, it acts in other ways like it is a heavy hitter. anyone feel similar?

2) I'm still wondering if Newmister 400 is sweeter and more flavorful than 507. any opinions?

63° and clear. Large Italian billiard with Sutliff Tobacco Company - Virginia Slices #507-C. A very nice smoke. 7.5/10.

1) this tobacco is a little strange. I find the flavor very mild, yet the smell lingers in my beard for longer than many, and I notice a substantial nicotine hit. I don't get anxious or jittery. Nothing like that, but if I haven't eaten, it can make me feel a little out of sorts. Almost sick like. Not sick in a way I don't want to smoke it, but I definitely notice the effects more than my normal tobaccos. For having such little flavor, it acts in other ways like it is a heavy hitter. anyone feel similar?

2) I'm still wondering if Newmister 400 is sweeter and more flavorful than 507. any opinions?
Zeno, how did you like the Neuminster Rounds I sent you?