What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner, and then I had a big, fat falafel wrap. Dessert was a chocolate dipped strawberry ice cream bar. I'm almost half way through this bowl from a freshly opened tin of Robert McConnell’s Ready Rubbed in a straight dark brownish rocky 1960-70s Peterson meer poker with a factory replacement tapered black AB p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working on a review of this blend as I watch the ball game.
Peterson_Meer_Poker.jpg

Well, don't know what happened yesterday but things are back to normal today. Good morning all. It's CS Choctaw in the Lorenzo Old Vic bent billiard. Big mug of cowboy coffee of course. Tons of doves fighting over the feeder. A pleasant 38 and sunny on the patio.

Attachments

• 20221029_075333.jpg
    20221029_075333.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221029_075330.jpg
    20221029_075330.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Is a anyone else having a problem with the site? I opened it up this afternoon and all I got was garbage. Could not even navigate through it. Something is rotten in Denmark. Tomorrow chaps. East Farthing in a Randy Wiley with Yorkshire Red tea. Good night Gracie.
No seemed to be working fine buddy

Is a anyone else having a problem with the site? I opened it up this afternoon and all I got was garbage. Could not even navigate through it. Something is rotten in Denmark. Tomorrow chaps. East Farthing in a Randy Wiley with Yorkshire Red tea. Good night Gracie.
I had some weirdness when opening the site last night. There was a BoB header with pipe but doubled. Most of the background was white and in an older looking forum format for threads. I also got a server error message. All is well now.

I had some weirdness when opening the site last night. There was a BoB header with pipe but doubled. Most of the background was white and in an older looking forum format for threads. I also got a server error message. All is well now.
Those pesky anti pipe smoking gremlins

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of Watch City New Beta in a 1978 straight smooth brown BBB Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Panama, neat, is my drink. Been busy matching pipes to four new KBV blends that came in today.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

A minute or two away from smoking Watch City New Beta in a 1980s SMS eagle claw egg medium bend meerschaum signed by J. Boglon with a brown and cream swirl acrylic stem. Getting ready to watch the McCloud episode where he meets Dracula, played by John Carridine. Haven't seen this one since it originally aired. Ice water and berg is my drink.
SMS_Eagle Claw-side.jpg