What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two plates of linguine and meatballs topped with sharp cheddar cheese, and a decent size slice of cheesecake topped with sliced strawberries. I'm smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

28 October 1940 - 28 October 2022, NO Day (''OXI") anniversary.
Greek soldiers, Constables and EON Youth stand-fight-win against the invaders: Fascists of Mussolini and Cham albanians.

eXxFRoy.jpg

EPcUCga.jpg

I am smoking EPOS blue and at dinner i will raise a glass of semi-sweet wine to the memory of innocent victims (from bombards-executions) and the fallen countrymen in battlefield.

Good morning everybody. After enjoying a full english breakfast. Today I'm going to start off my smokes with some of Rangers delicious Hobbit weed in a James Barber Apple with a fishtail stem. And another cuppa Yorkshire tea on the side.
Have a great day my friends 😊
Hey Zippo,
Has anyone heard from EZONSLO? I know you checked a few days ago, but it looks like he hasn’t posted anything since the 21st. That‘s not like our EZ. Hope all is well.

Hey Zippo,
Has anyone heard from EZONSLO? I know you checked a few days ago, but it looks like he hasn’t posted anything since the 21st. That‘s not like our EZ. Hope all is well.
Hi Sturdy mate.
I was thinking the exact same thing this morning. I know Ranger asked after him the other day. But there didn't seem to be any response. I was wondering if he was having more problems with his back, or maybe getting treatment ?. Like you Buddy I hope he's ok.

Good morning my fellow BoBs. Joining Zippo with some Hobbits Weed in the big Don Carlos bent brandy. Big mug of hot black coffee. Will save the Yorkshire tea for later after I run out of coffee, lol. Molly and Augie sleeping in. I sent EZ a PM earlier this morning but no response yet. I will let everyone know if I hear from him.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two plates of linguine and meatballs topped with sharp cheddar cheese, and a decent size slice of cheesecake topped with sliced strawberries. I'm smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 6672
Jim, I really enjoy your dinner and lunch menus. You certainly have the ability to make me fucking hungry after reading each one. If I didn't know better I would think you are constantly eating in restaurants. How about we trade some pipes and tobacco for your wife, I will make it worth your while.

Almost forgot,
2013 Capstan Gold Ready Rubbed in a Brian Ruthenberg Caliper Grade Dublin.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Jim, I really enjoy your dinner and lunch menus. You certainly have the ability to make me fucking hungry after reading each one. If I didn't know better I would think you are constantly eating in restaurants. How about we trade some pipes and tobacco for your wife, I will make it worth your while.

Almost forgot,
2013 Capstan Gold Ready Rubbed in a Brian Ruthenberg Caliper Grade Dublin.
Harris, m'lady sez she doesn't cook for flat headed, knock-need, curly toothed Floridian varmits who hoard Stonehaven. :LOL:
😇

Enjoyed a very tasty eight slices of cinnamon raisin French toast with a sliced peach on the side. I've about half a bowl left of GLP Bankside in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Putting what may be the finishing touches on this review. Gold Star Panama, neat, is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Now smoking 2022 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a 1999 smooth brown medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem. I got this batch early, thanks to Ernie. I was smoking Rouxgaroux in this pipe until I got the 4AB Natural, and thought I'd pull it out, and use it to compare with the first release I've been smoking. Can't tell a difference so far.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Baskerville.jpg