What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, after I posted the above reply everything came up.???? Anyway,, Zippo, you aren't the only one waking up to snow this morning, lol. Plugged some Urban Cowboy in the Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy. Big mug of Columbian coffee. Fun watching the birds trying to find food under the snow. PS, had an unexpected visitor late yesterday afternoon.

Attachments

• 20221212_074219.jpg
    20221212_074219.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221212_074155.jpg
    20221212_074155.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221211_153113.jpg
    20221211_153113.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. It's time for Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of F&T Blackjack in a straight smooth brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam billiard 27 Canadian patent 341422 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 7268
This morning I sat smoking my Peterson, Sherlock Holmes Professor with a healthy plug of Erinmore Flake and a large mug of good black Arabica bean coffee. After lighting up, I thought back on my time growing up in Surrey, , where England Pub Culture was an integral part of British life with its quiet, relaxing environment. I still remember the country pubs with pipe smoking men enjoying their pint with dogs lying at their feet. With smoking laws and the closing of so many pubs, this culture is quickly diminishing in British life.

However, all is not lost, because Liberty Games has created a brand new, limited-edition perfume intended to transport us all back to fond memories of our favourite pubs. The scents of ‘Eau de Pub’ are described in a press release thus:

“Included in the perfume are obvious scents of woody cedarwood, surrounding you in strong wood smells of spilt beer on the wooden bar top. “Tobacco notes have been included to set the scene…. leather smells were included to remind you of the big leather sofas and bar stools.”

This could be an ideal Christmas gift for your friend with a home bar room – providing of course, he lets you bring your pipe.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of F&T Blackjack in a straight smooth brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam billiard 27 Canadian patent 341422 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 7268
Good Afternoon my friends. Woke up to a village of snow today, can't say I'm surprised it's been freezing here in England these last couple of weeks.
This morning I sat smoking my Peterson, Sherlock Holmes Professor with a healthy plug of Erinmore Flake and a large mug of good black Arabica bean coffee. After lighting up, I thought back on my time growing up in Surrey, , where England Pub Culture was an integral part of British life with its quiet, relaxing environment. I still remember the country pubs with pipe smoking men enjoying their pint with dogs lying at their feet. With smoking laws and the closing of so many pubs, this culture is quickly diminishing in British life.

However, all is not lost, because Liberty Games has created a brand new, limited-edition perfume intended to transport us all back to fond memories of our favourite pubs. The scents of ‘Eau de Pub’ are described in a press release thus:

“Included in the perfume are obvious scents of woody cedarwood, surrounding you in strong wood smells of spilt beer on the wooden bar top. “Tobacco notes have been included to set the scene…. leather smells were included to remind you of the big leather sofas and bar stools.”

This could be an ideal Christmas gift for your friend with a home bar room – providing of course, he lets you bring your pipe.
But I digress,, going to plug a Falcon International fitted with a Meershaum bowl, with some of Rangers gifted and yummy Figgy pudding. And throw another log or two on the fire..Have a great day my friends
Pipe7.JPG

Good Afternoon everybody.
Feeling dejected today, after England got beaten by the French in the FWC last night. So going to fill a bowl of Condor in a Savinelli Gaius and curse our luck. Ranger I'm sorry I haven't been round to feed Kalahi, but I'm on my way now with a sack of feed, and some nice rosy apples.

View attachment 7268

“Included in the perfume are obvious scents of woody cedar wood, surrounding you in strong wood smells of spilt beer on the wooden bar top. “Tobacco notes have been included to set the scene…. leather smells were included to remind you of the big leather sofas and bar stools.”

Pipe7.JPG

Can't figure out what is going on. After Swedes post on 3P yesterday there doesn't seem to be an end point. Mods???

I was wondering what happened and thought it was me trying to post a pic. It added a bunch of space beneath the text. I had to scroll wayyy down to get to a new post. Hope i didn't jinx anything. Other tabs in my browser seemed to work ok.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am about half way through this bowl of year 2020 Peter Heinrichs Golden Sliced in a pre-1940s straight smooth brown Sutliff St. James (Comoy’s) spiral billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. The last of this bag of Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Sutliff_SJ_Spiral.jpg

Good Afternoon my friends. Woke up to a village of snow today, can't say I'm surprised it's been freezing here in England these last couple of weeks.
But I digress,, going to plug a Falcon International fitted with a Meershaum bowl, with some of Rangers gifted and yummy Figgy pudding. And throw another log or two on the fire..Have a great day my friends
Zip, It looks like a Christmas card. Beautiful!

Pipe7.JPG

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DR 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_Birthyear-Left.jpg

Well, after I posted the above reply everything came up.???? Anyway,, Zippo, you aren't the only one waking up to snow this morning, lol. Plugged some Urban Cowboy in the Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy. Big mug of Columbian coffee. Fun watching the birds trying to find food under the snow. PS, had an unexpected visitor late yesterday afternoon.
Ranger, I think that is Jim’s feral Shy Stripsey that showed up at your house.