What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished smoking year 2012 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a medium bend black sandblasted 1925 Dunhill double patent “Shell” 56/10 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1925_DP_billiard.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 MacBaren Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman-big.jpg

Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Been raining all day so I don't know if I'll get any walking in today.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Prefetto, neat, is my drink. Watching an episode of McCloud.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg