What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MM General with forever stem
How do you get that plastic taste out of the forever stems? I have forever stems from Vermont Freehand and acrylic stems on cobs from MM and they all taste horrid!

Dang hard to beat CH in a cob with morning coffee
A cob is hard to beat any time, any drink and most important any tobacco!

Close to finishing this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The rather chocolatey Lavazza Perfetto, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Tried my hand at blending again. Added some latakia and a little Storm Front to the Black Shag 5 Brothers mix. Didn't help much. Not great, not even good really. I keep asking myself why am I trying to save this when I have plenty of other tobaccos I actually like. So this is going out with tonight's trash. Temps dropping, wind picking up. Think I'll call it a night.

Finished my work week this afternoon. Looking forward to spending the long weekend with my brother who is coming in to visit from another state. We're registered to go on a pontoon boat tour of Norris Lake, led by a park ranger. The weather forecast calls for rain, but they've been wrong before. This evening I'm smoking some Warped Cloud Hopper that someone sent me a sample of. Smoking it in a Cayuga Rhodesian from Paul's Pipe Shop.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've around a quarter of a bowl left of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg