What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Time to feed the ferals.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Short bowl of Hobbits Weed in a 60s vintage Kaywoodie Relief Grain straight billiard and a big mug of Costa Rican coffee. Heading out for SoCal soon. Probably should take one of the wife's Zanex pills. LOL. Can't smoke in the car and it's a 9 hour drive with the pups so this is likely my only pipe today but we will see depending on what time we get the land of fruits and nuts, lol.

Short bowl of Hobbits Weed in a 60s vintage Kaywoodie Relief Grain straight billiard and a big mug of Costa Rican coffee. Heading out for SoCal soon. Probably should take one of the wife's Zanex pills. LOL. Can't smoke in the car and it's a 9 hour drive with the pups so this is likely my only pipe today but we will see depending on what time we get the land of fruits and nuts, lol.
Have a safe trip buddy, and an awesome time

Horrible traffic, stupid drivers, dealing with extreme left wing family members, wife's, not mine. Don't think it will come anywhere near awesome. I'll settle for mildly pleasant, lol.
I'm from California, and even for me the extreme left wing folks are unbearable. Good luck!

Last edited:
Enjoying a bowl of Watch City 4Q in a Vauen quarter bent billiard. I can easily say this is my favorite aromatic (excluding Lakelands).

Neighbors are having work done on their house, and the noise is giving me a splitting migraine and tinnitus like you wouldn't believe.
Been wearing heavy duty construction earmuffs for almost 3 hours. Great way to start the morning.
I guess peace and quiet is a luxury of the past.

Time for Westminster in a Diplomat along with a fresh cup of coffee!

Horrible traffic, stupid drivers, dealing with extreme left wing family members, wife's, not mine. Don't think it will come anywhere near awesome. I'll settle for mildly pleasant, lol.
If you're near San Diego head for the zoo and hang out with the chimps and orangutans, it worked for me on my last trip to Long Beach! Rember "it's all happening at the zoo!"

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The last of this bag of Lavazza Perfetto, neat, is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo, and am getting ready to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Nat_right.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Thunderstorms rained out my second set of walking reps.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg