What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught blue catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with a small scoop of strawberry ice cream. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Bari freehand with MB Seven seas regular blend with a freshly perked mug of Cool Beans coffee. My back is giving me problems,probably from pushing the snow blower & shoveling yesterday...

Good morning all. It's a burley day. Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo old vic giant bent billiard. With 8 o'clock columbia peaks coffee. Birds galore chowing down. Gotta get to Costco for more bird seed. Little buggers are eating us out of house and home, lol.

Was able to get outside this morning at sunny 16° with an Italian billiard with a beautiful gold Metacrillato stem with 4 year old Luxury Navy Flake.

Smoking a Savinelli 616 ks Trevi with MB Vanilla Roll cake.Bottle of spring water. 27 here and sunny, I`m still having back pain to deal with.

Just finished smoking this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2021 HU Directors Cut in a straight smooth brown undated Bewlay “Standard” Made in England 322 apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. First time smoking this pipe. I wish I knew who made it. The shape number doesn't correspond to any pipe chart I have seen. Larry's Sweet Espresso #17 is my drink.
Bewlay “Standard” 322 apple.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty navel orange, and have about a third of a bowl left of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Now smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Chatting with a old friend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Now smoking C&D Derringer in a smooth brown-orange undated Mastro de Paya 3A L Tulip with a silver cap military mount and an acrylic yellow tapered stem. This will get me to dinner time.
Mastro de Paya_3A L_Tulip.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm about half way through this bowl of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Heavenly Body starring William Powell and Hedy Lamarr.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg