What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of the way through this bowl of unreleased Sutliff VaPer in a mid-2000 decade Tom Eltang straight black sand blasted canted AJ Dublin with a cream and brown horn ferrule, and a tapered black acrylic stem.
Tom_Eltang_AJDublin.jpg

Tom_Eltang_AJDublin_Front.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of unreleased Sutliff VaPer in a mid-2000 decade Tom Eltang straight black sand blasted canted AJ Dublin with a cream and brown horn ferrule, and a tapered black acrylic stem.
View attachment 6100
Whoa horsey, now that’s a pipe Jim! I love those chimney style ring grain Eltang’s. I bet that smokes VaPer’s like a comic book superhero smokes villains. 🤣

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2016 Stonehaven in a 2002 medium bend smooth brown Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10.jpg

''Days that gone and will never come back"

nMZZZyI.jpg

When you could smoke even inside a Police Station (from Murdoch Mysteries).

NQUf7ot.jpg

Davidoff Scottish Mixture.
Back in the 60s here in the US you could smoke pretty much anywhere. Clubs, restaurants, office buildings, college dorms, even some classrooms. Every diner had ash trays on the tables.

Good morning gentlemen. Rained last night so it's 60 and overcast on the patio. Sun trying to peek through the clouds. My Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard. Sturdy, if you like Cowboy Coffee you will probably like Rivendell as well. One of the best aros I've found.

Plugging a Savinelli De Luxe Milano with Petersons Elizabethan mixture, while watching the Queen's coffin arriving at St. Giles Cathedral Edinburgh, where it will lie in state before being moved to Buckingham Palace.
I wish you all a good day my friends.

Attachments

• 20220912_153244.jpg
    20220912_153244.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0