What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About half way through this bowl of Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2022) in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.
WhitePipe_Apple80s.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two tuna steaks and green beans dinner with strawberries and a sliced orange for dessert. Tomorrow will be a big eating day for me. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Mac Baren Club Blend in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. I was very surprised to discover that I've never smoked this blend until now, so a review of it is being worked on. Watching The Law West of Tombstone starring Harry Carey and Tim Holt.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Good morning,
Happy thanksgiving day! I have not been online much lately, been feeling so-so, 2 of my friends passed away this weekend, both younger than me. sad... wife got news yesterday that the mortgage co. that she has worked for the last 15 years is shutting down due to to high intrest rates of housing set by our government ! apparently the real estate market is dead. A good buddy of mine who owns two real estate companies closed last month- he told me the govt raised the rates too high,so nobody is buying or selling anything! Sometimes life ain`t easy,but we get by.
Anyway, Smoking a Pete ,sandblasted Lestrade with Lane LL-7 and a mug of freshly brewed DD hazelnut coffee.Anyway, I have a lot to be grateful for in spite of my problems... Wishing all of you a happy,safe Thanksgiving.

Good morning and a Happy Thanksgiving to all our BoBs. Joining Zippo with some Hobbits Weed in my trusty and much loved Don Carlos bent brandy. Big mug of coffee while watching the dove flock and a couple of towhees in the bird bath. Like EZ I have a few issues but overall I have more to be thankful for than regrets. I hope on this day that we can all be grateful that in spite of the current differences in political and social issues we still are lucky to live in the greatest country on earth and in spite of the biased media reporting I believe the vast majority of Americans are a good and generous people. Every day there are hundreds of good things that happen but we don't hear about them just the bad things. So be thankful for what you do have on this day. Wishing you all a good and joyful day my friends.

Decided to keep it a burley morning with Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant billiard. With my 3rd mug of coffee. Zippo, wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving as well. Only appropriate considering the original Pilgrims who began the tradition of Thanksgiving in America were English. Then SWR took tobacco from Virginia back to England. So you guys gave us something good and America returned the favor by providing tobacco for you Brits.

Zeno, Today this would be a Pi Castello, but this pipe is pre-1969 and marked Carlo Scotti K31 Trademark. I have a brown Sea Rock Lumberman with a butterscotch stem too. I haven’t smoked it because it’s too dang pretty! Let me know if you want a picture of it.
No need, but thank you for the offer. I'd really have to think about it, but I believe butterscotch is the only other color than black I've seen on a Castello. Possibly a purple marble?

45° and overcast. Large Italian billiard with 5 year old LNF. I smoke this pipe often, and it has been many years since I've smoked any latakia in it, because I don't smoke Englishes very often anymore. It could be my taste buds playing tricks, but I swear I got some latakia ghosting today. So strange. 7.5/10

Did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Time for some lunch.
Molina_Apple.jpg

And for those of you who are on the Group W bench, this song is for you.

C&D Billy Budd in a 50s/60s vintage Comoys straight billiard. Thought this was all gone but managed to scrape up a bowl full. On my last mug of coffee before I head in to shower and get ready to head to our friends for dinner. Hope you all are having a great day. And Jim, I'm sure it's an off diet day for you but don't overload on the turkey pal, lol.

C&D Billy Budd in a 50s/60s vintage Comoys straight billiard. Thought this was all gone but managed to scrape up a bowl full. On my last mug of coffee before I head in to shower and get ready to head to our friends for dinner. Hope you all are having a great day. And Jim, I'm sure it's an off diet day for you but don't overload on the turkey pal, lol.
I won't. There'll be potato salad, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, etc. etc., and plenty of desserts, too! :)

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2020 Peter Heinrichs Golden Sliced in a pre-1940s straight smooth brown Sutliff St. James (Comoy’s) spiral billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Sutliff_SJ_Spiral.jpg

Had a great day with a Thanksgiving dinner that can't be beat. I did my best to eat plenty of food! Right now, I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

Good morning my friends.
Today I think I'll start by plugging a Petersons liscannor XL90 with some Petersons Early Morning pipe. Spending another day by watching the Fifa World Cup. I'm so looking forward to this evenings game, England v USA. Large glass cup of Cappuccino on the side. Have yourselves a great day everybody.