What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MB Virginia no 1 in a CAO bent bulldog.
16857220491958058762200954666360.jpg

I just got done putting up the new bird bath! Our grass is not very level and this BB must weigh 150 lbs. Smoking a Winslow bent apple with MB 7 seas royal and a Martinson k-cup. So far there`s a lot of birds at the feeders,but none at the BB. LOL!
Ranger,thanks for the tip about Lowes! I got a good deal at 70 bucks for a solid concrete one.

Not far from finishing this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed my cats and the ferals. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. George Russell Fog Lifter, neat, is my drink. Watching a over analyzed documentary about Lou Gehrig.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Just finished cleaning a few pipes. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Deluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking KBV Mr. Christian’s Kraken Plug in a post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. If you’re interested in getting one, please contact Smoking Pipes and ask them to put this model back into production.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg