What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rouxgaroux in an Altinay squat Dublin meerschaum.
1685827372067812491985645099099.jpg

HH Louisiana Red in a bent billiard meerschaum.
16858274453716785452748075984533.jpg

Back from the ranch, did some chores around the house. Wanted something different so went to my old stash snd pulled out some C&D Pashas Dream gifted by Brunello. Said 2019 on the jar but I suspect it is older. Haven't smoked this one before and still trying to figure it out. It's not bad but there is something in it that I find a bit off. Maybe the caramel? Anyway I will finish the jar at some point but not likely to become a fav. In an Aldo Velani 2012 POTY bent dublin straight grain. Earl Gray tea on the side.

Hope Mrs R has a great ride, and you both have a great day buddy.
She had a good ride. Her coach says she has moved up from beginner to novice in her dressage training. I spent the time putting down and spreading pine chip bedding for the boys in their corral. Hope it will get them to poop outside and not in their stalls lol.

Just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Watching the Yankees-Dodgers game.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl from a freshly opened tin of the newly released Drucquer & Sons Ltd. The Merry Monk in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. Working on a review of this sweet and smoky, spicy blend. This should get me to dinner time.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm about half way through this bowl of Drucquer & Sons Ltd. The Merry Monk in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Ready to watch the Braves-D-Backs game while I work on a review of this blend.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

After a wonderful dinner of soup and half a grilled cheese sandwich having CS Northwest Trek in a 60s vintage Comoys straight billiard with leftover Italian wine from last night. Enjoying a nice quiet night on the mountain. A 9.0 on the Zenometer. This will do it for me. Good night all. EZ , get some sleep Buddy.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a smooth medium bend dark brown 2021 Peterson Irish Harp 80S bulldog with a silver band and a tapered reddish brown, black striped acrylic stem.
Peterson_IrishHarp_80S_ bbulldog.jpg

Kendal 7 from @WarneOut in a Big Ben Tattoo. I smoked every perique blend I have today, and I must say, Rouxgaroux is the one that stands out as having finish. The others, 2 Hearth and Home blends, Stokkebye, 4 Noggins, are fine for sipping. I prefer this Virginia personally. Thanks again Neal!
16858522207361100067893169593311.jpg

Last edited:
Just over a third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Did some snacking, and am passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I may end the day with this smoke.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Decided to have one more smoke this morning, so it's Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Going to feed the ferals and finish reading baseball box scores.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg