What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning!
It's a chilly 45° and drizzling, glad i haven't put away my jacket for the summer! I'm starting the day with GH Balkan Mixture in a Pride and relishing a hot cup of coffee. This morning I'm going to pot up multiple varieties of basil I started from seed then use their flats to start five varieties of kale.

Good Morning! Smoking some Carter Hall in a Dunhill Shell. Drinking lemon-lime flavored carbonated water. Girlfriend and I will go out for lunch and then probably watch something on TV or go walking.
Dunhill-Shell-billiard.jpg

Good day everybody. And what a glorious day it is to In Ye merry olde England. Sunny, hot, and not a cloud in the sky. So I'm going to plug this Erik Nording Signature with some beautiful Hobbit Weed, for a long leisurely smoke, as I take in the beauty of the day. Enjoy your day too my friends.
20230604_135342.jpg

MB Virginia no 1 in a CAO bent bulldog, then Half and Half/MB Vanilla Cream with a mild aromatic casing, in the same pipe. The casing I made from Makers Mark bourbon, anise oil, orange extract, and vanilla extract, doing a spray, dehydrate, and toss cycle five times. This was the first blend I tried it on, it's quite pleasant to smoke and doesn't change the taste very much at all.
16858926800193272166548996262812.jpg

Good morning my friends. Sounds like everyone is having a good day except Bali, lol. Personally I like somewhat chilly days. 45 here on the mountain with the sun shining is almost perfect. Warm and sunny today, 71 already, high of 80 predicted. But under the umbrella with a slight breeze is pleasant. About half way through a bowl of Figgy Pudding in a Pete Pub. On my 2nd big mug of Costa Rican coffee. Watching all the geckos cavorting about on the patio and the berm. We have a lot of them this year. Hope everyone has a great day.

MB Virginia no 1 in a CAO bent bulldog, then Half and Half/MB Vanilla Cream with a mild aromatic casing, in the same pipe. The casing I made from Makers Mark bourbon, anise oil, orange extract, and vanilla extract, doing a spray, dehydrate, and toss cycle five times. This was the first blend I tried it on, it's quite pleasant to smoke and doesn't change the taste very much at all.
View attachment 10035
Maybe you should just drink the Makers Mark with it. That would probably be a pleasant taste, lol.

Had a nice long smoke with the Pete Pub. 2nd bowl is CH in a MM general cob with another big mug of coffee. After this it's time for breakfast/brunch? Then time to start on my project for the day. Bought a 20 foot flag pole at the home show couple of weeks ago. Delivered this week. Have to dig a large hole and mix concrete for the base. Going to take some effort but will be worth it when all done.

Continuing to be a beautifully Glorious day here in old blighty. Somebody somewhere in the village has forsaken the Sunday Roast, because I can detect the smell of a BBQ somewhere in the air. And although I've had my dinner, Roast beef and all the trim, the aroma I can smell is making me hungry again.
But I will fight the greedy nagging of my belly and fill my Grandfather's Edwardian Gourd Calabash and sterling silver trimmed pipe. With some G&H Summer Reserve. I hope everyone is having a great day.
20230604_175825.jpg
20230604_175821.jpg

Had a nice long smoke with the Pete Pub. 2nd bowl is CH in a MM general cob with another big mug of coffee. After this it's time for breakfast/brunch? Then time to start on my project for the day. Bought a 20 foot flag pole at the home show couple of weeks ago. Delivered this week. Have to dig a large hole and mix concrete for the base. Going to take some effort but will be worth it when all done.
Pix when done buddy😊

Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed my cats, Daisy the Feral Princess, and Tomato the Brave.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Continuing to be a beautifully Glorious day here in old blighty. Somebody somewhere in the village has forsaken the Sunday Roast, because I can detect the smell of a BBQ somewhere in the air. And although I've had my dinner, Roast beef and all the trim, the aroma I can smell is making me hungry again.
But I will fight the greedy nagging of my belly and fill my Grandfather's Edwardian Gourd Calabash and sterling silver trimmed pipe. With some G&H Summer Reserve. I hope everyone is having a great day.View attachment 10036View attachment 10037
Beautiful pipe buddy.

Did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of KBV Fore Glory! 2023 (Golf) beta in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Just finished enjoying a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple and unsalted peanuts on the side.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. This smoke will be interrupted by a couple of freshly made cheese burgers. George Russell Fog Lifter, neat, is my drink. My weekly Sunday zoom starts at the top of the hour.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg